1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Web Development Firm Marketing Campaign Problems

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Nanofied, May 9, 2010.

I have recently started a web development firm locally, and I have been trying to advertise some on the adwords ppc network. I used to do a ton of pcc about two years ago, but this campaign has been giving me all kinds of issues.

I have tried numerous keywords long tail and regular and have bid up to $0.30 per click, and haven't seen even a single click in over 3 weeks. Back in the day, a campaign like this would net me tons of clicks.

Could someone help me figure out what I am doing wrong? The campaign is set for all English speaking areas in the USA and Canada, and the ad's content is decent. Its set at $5 a day budget, but like I said, I haven't even seen a single click yet.

Thanks!

Nanofied, May 9, 2010 IP
  2. Lucid Web Marketing

Lucid Web Marketing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think 30 cent bids is going to get you much in that industry. Neither will having a budget of only $5 targeting the US and Canada. You say you're not getting clicks, but are you getting impressions?

Lucid Web Marketing, May 9, 2010 IP
  3. Nanofied

Nanofied Guest

Best Answers:
    No, I am not getting any impressions really either. I am only looking to really target people in my area, but I expanded it to the entire USA and Canada thinking it would get more exposure.

I was looking to spend like $150 a month max, but as of right now, I am not spending anything because i'm getting no clicks.

Nanofied, May 9, 2010 IP