1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get postions in Google????

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by peterson, Sep 14, 2006.

Hai ,

Please clear my doubts because our site not having any postion in google and having very good positions in Yahoo and MSN(8 month Old site)

1.Google back links:11 for our site

2.May I change the keyword titles based on Overture count?

3.I have not added following code in our site..is it stopping robots to crawl my site:<meta NAME="GOOGLEBOT" CONTENT="INDEX,FOLLOW">

4.Shall I include Meta titles for each page???(Not page title)
    <Meta Title)????

5.Visible text is 240 and competitors:651 shall I include some more content??

6.Is there any difference is there between:
    <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT=" ">
    <META NAME='Keywords' CONTENT=" ">

Include some reasons????

7.Visible text in home page:133

Please suggest us some ideas how to get postions in google??

8.All keyword based landing pages are there in sitemap ...how to get indexed in google those pages...

Waiting for reply

peterson, Sep 14, 2006 IP
  2. ChildeRoland

ChildeRoland Peon

Best Answers:
    The number 1 reason you're not in google yet is because your site is only 8 months old. Expect to have to wait up to a year and a half depending on the competitive nature of your industry. The more competitive it is, the longer it will take. It sucks for now, but once you're in, you'll be glad that it's that hard to get listed because your cometition will have to play the waiting game as well.

ChildeRoland, Sep 14, 2006 IP