1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Building Targetted Twitter Followers !

Discussion in 'Services' started by Gonper_biss, May 7, 2010.

Hello, Offering the service to Build Targetted Twitter followers in your niche.

Twitter has proved its strength to get new clients or customers for your Business, Get targeted traffic for you website in your niche. Twitter can also be used to promote Affiliate Products to customers on Twitter.

Price for Building Twitter Followers:-

500 Followers :$8----> Max time: 3 day
    1000 Followers : $15---> Max time: 5 day
    2000 Followers : $29---> Max Time: 6 Days
    4000 Followers: $55---> Max Time: 12 Days
    10000 Followers: $121---> Max Time: 30 Days
    100% Manual method for building Twitter followers.

Payment : PayPal Verified

Thanks and Good Luck!

Gonper_biss, May 7, 2010 IP
  2. thackeragency

thackeragency Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    this is an interesting offer. Do we get to request a particular niche? Do you have niches for us to choose from? Are they guaranteed to be in the niche, or is it just going to be followers in general? Are we going to be expected to follow them back?

And since this is a new service and this is the first post, I guess I will throw in the obligatory, 'are there any review slots available'?

thackeragency, May 8, 2010 IP
  3. Gonper_biss

Gonper_biss Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Every Service I offer comes leechers asking for reviews. There is no review.

Gonper_biss, May 9, 2010 IP
  4. thackeragency

thackeragency Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can appreciate your indignant response but it didn't answer the main reason I posted. You completely skipped over the important part of my post to call me a leecher. You do understand that a 'review' is not a 'free service', but it is a service given so that you can get a review on this site and entice other people to sign up because you have done such a good job. Great way to generate business. Let me try to ask again without the tongue -in-cheek, half kidding, throw away but common question on these boards.

DO WE GET TO REQUEST A PARTICULAR NICHE? DO YOU HAVE NICHES FOR US TO CHOOSE FROM? ARE THEY GUARANTEED TO BE IN THE NICHE, OR IS IT JUST GOING TO BE GENERAL FOLLOWERS? ARE THESE NEW FOLLOWERS GOING TO EXPECT US TO FOLLOW THEM BACK?

Lots of people who have been on these boards for a long time consider new people offering "services" here to be leechers. Why post here? Can't you get enough business using your superior service that you are offering to other people for pay? Why sell your service if it is so good? Why not just use it yourself to generate your own money on twitter?

I would appreciate if you would answer my question instead of calling me a name. Thanks.

thackeragency, May 10, 2010 IP