1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Its official - EZA really are dicks!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by eseo2010, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Serious Workers

Serious Workers Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have heard this first time and also never experienced, I do face some dis-approve but they do give me reasons and when I solve it, my articles get approved.

Serious Workers, Apr 24, 2010 IP
  2. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Apparently being able to write in decent English isn't one of their requirements... :rolleyes:

dlm, Apr 24, 2010 IP
  3. Serious Workers

Serious Workers Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I do know that, there are many other things which needs to be kept in mind as well as there rules :|

Serious Workers, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  4. Morrow66

Morrow66 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can partly understand why they have not approved your articles since the product you promote is not something that they support. I do not have many problems with EZA but what I will say is sometimes they do not approve articles for the smallest reason in sometimes no reason at all.

Morrow66, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  5. AdrianneIzaguirre

AdrianneIzaguirre Peon

Best Answers:
    EZA is definitely a dying breed. =(
    I would ditch them as well.

AdrianneIzaguirre, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  6. SiL^Er_HunTeR

SiL^Er_HunTeR Guest

Best Answers:
    Their article criteria is extremely strict, forget that man. Do yourself a huge favor & post the articles to your own site :)

SiL^Er_HunTeR, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  7. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I'm not pretty sure how effective that would be ..

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  8. James Dean Nash

James Dean Nash Peon

Best Answers:
    Ezinearticles is a huge waste of time... and all Chris Knight cares about is his fuckin ads above the fold and your links buried...

1.) your links are buried below the fold, so guess what you get about 10% CTR on your links and they kill it on adsense..
    2.) why in the hell build someone elses adsense and content empire when you can put those articles on your site
    3.) why in the hell link build to articles on ezinearticles when they dont give a fuck about you.. all Chris cares about is his adsense ads above the fold and your links buried at the bottom...

James Dean Nash, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  9. brada7x

brada7x Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is a money game for them and that's why they have such a strong opposition to affiliate marketers lately because we produce resource boxes that actually do get clicked and they see that we're making money on them and it has obviously pissed them off.

EZA is going to slowly destroy itself. I don't think they even realize just how many of their authors are affiliate marketers. Their insane guidelines and disrespect will eventually lead to their downfall.

I personally never use EZA anymore. I started off using them when I first began a while back but I dropped them quickly after realizing just how much they don't care about their users in the least.

I always recommend people use ArticlesBase or some other directory as their main article directory. To me submitting to EZA is wasted time as they can and will deny your articles for anything and everything.

brada7x, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  10. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    EZA would have been long dead now without the help of an army of 20,000 + affiliates ...

I think there are more than that... :)

I can imagine that there's a low CTR on the google ads since bio boxes tend to be clicked a lot more .. but again there tens of thousands of affiliates that are keeping this directory alive.

Al.

11. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    yep....they also rejected a really good, non spammy and non-hyped article i wrote about link building using blog networks. Search engine "manipulation" is bad in their eyes.

GeorgR., Apr 26, 2010 IP
  12. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    @George

What they do is at least "TRY" to keep the directory clean.

I mean you can go to such a large article directory and upload articles on "Spinning Articles", "Blackhat SEO" or any advanced SEO techniques that are consider blackhat...

It's pretty obvious.

Cheers
    Al.

13. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yet they can't figure out how to filter out all the shitty articles with nothing but illiterate grammar and poor spelling.

It's rare that you find a good, quality article on EZA anymore. Yet there are people like us that try and give them quality content but they decline it because it's on a "touchy" subject for them.

Screw EZA, this is why I stopped using them a while ago.

I can't wait until they drive themselves into the ground even further.

J1218, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  14. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL, here is why I didn't get upgraded to "Platnum Membership":

So now they are telling me what to write about. What a bunch of clowns.

dlm, Apr 27, 2010 IP
  15. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I actually recently decided to go premium with them. My writing is rather responsive 90% of the time, and I am not linking to any affiliate shit or mish mash pages, linking to my own.com and it's a sales page/site (basically promoting as the vendor).

Have a dozen or so articles on there from before that did REALLY well for me but this type of promo is just not my cup of tea so I never looked back until now. So submitted 3 x 750 very informative and unique articles with awesome personality and great comparison of what's good/bad in this niche and why....

.. . ..ALL THREE get rejected, for the stupidest shit, as a premium $100/month member, so wtf is the point, just to get rejected FASTER? By noobs that give me reasons I can rebuttle and prove 1001 times over on their own site re previous articles I'm seeing approved??

Well - when you cancel your membership, they ask for your feedback, and, well, in not so many words I think I unleashed a good 5 paragraphs of the most polite and thoughtful 'fuck you' I've ever written to someone. Absolute censorship, absolute internal shit going on in there, absolute favorites or blowjobs are being accepted by the editors, and absolutely the owner can't expect people that are competent and can bank on their own writing to work for him for salary or perks, because if they were that great with writing they wouldn't be there for any amount of 'salary' type money....

Never saw the wrath of their problematic infestation until I tried paying for better attention - instead I got worse attention and was better off with my old editor in free mode... go figure.
    N.

NCMedia, Apr 28, 2010 IP
  16. eseo2010

eseo2010 Peon

Best Answers:
    ^^^^ To NC
    My experience and my response exactly. When respected marketers like Norb get treated like this you know their world has gone to sh!t

eseo2010, May 5, 2010 IP
  17. rjd1265

rjd1265 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I live in Wisconsin, where EZA is based out of (Green Bay). I looked up Chistopher Knight in the tax records and he lives about 15 mintues from me. I drove by his house (just to see what kind of palace he lived in, and it is two blocks from my friends house) and was temped to knock on the door and ask why he is such a dick face. I figured it was not worth my time. after all, i had to get back and redo my article articles for the third time.

rjd1265, May 6, 2010 IP
  18. ajbarnes

ajbarnes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lol I've noticed I keep getting rejections in the "mens health" niche... hmm, I wonder why? Could it be that they don't make money in that category due to google not showing ads? It seems pretty fishy to me given that I submit articles in different niches that have the same EXACT "problems" (as they think they are) as my mens health articles?!

I tell ya, dealing with EZA, I have to keep a bottle of brandy and/or whiskey nearby!

It's a good thing I got ArticlesBase as an additional source of traffic via article marketing, or else I would be stuck with getting high blood pressure with good ol' EZA!

And I feel ya Norb, I'm a premium member too! I was LMAO at your point of "you become a premium member just to get rejected faster"! LOL!

ajbarnes, May 6, 2010 IP