1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Scary but true... Islamic demographics in Europe!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by luke12, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It took them years to round up all the Nazis war criminals who fled Germany after the war. I would say there is probably a war crimes council looking for AtvKing right now, but then I remember that the Germans were actually ashamed of what had been allowed to happen in their country. Conversely, its my understanding Milosevic is still thought of very fondly by many Serbs. When you find yourself spanking to a photo of Hitler, you have to ask yourself, "Am I completely bat sh*t crazy?".

I would accept but I realize the very extension of the offer means you have no intention of honoring it. Had you intended to honor your offer you would have banned yourself the moment you made it. What is the point of making a bet with someone who is so out of touch with reality, he thinks every soldier who takes a paycheck from his government is a mercenary? Besides, I like having you around, and would miss you if you were to leave. I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets a big smile every time you hurl accusations and advice at the USA in regard to it's immigration policy. It's like getting advice from Heinrich Himmler on maintaining peace and order.

Obamanation, May 1, 2010 IP
  2. mi25

mi25 Active Member

Best Answers:

After reading some hateful comments that you made regarding Kosovo I only pointed out a simple fact that Kosovo population which Serbs claim to be the birth place of their country is inhabited by over 90% Albanians .

Now after that comment i made you really started talking with your ass instead of using your tiny brain.

mi25, May 2, 2010 IP
  3. Realm

Realm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    there we go with stereotypical morons. Get a life!

Realm, May 2, 2010 IP
  4. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    You even don't know which nationality I am lol And you talk about perception of reality!
    If anyone mudered anyone and you fled that tells us loads about you. Traitor.
    Peaceful doesn't mean beign a traitor. People who defend their people aren't war mongers.
    You and reality?!? LMAO

iggysick, May 2, 2010 IP
  5. atvking

atvking Active Member

Best Answers:
    @klardi

all i did was say : we had one million "illegal" immigrants
    note i put the word illegal in quotation marks...then i said milosevic drove them out and this did not make our life any better...where is the "hateful" comment that i made? (note the quotation marks again)...my comment was based on the discussion that driving people out of a country does not improve the quality of life for anybody (like the 500.000 "illegal" mexican immigrants the USA want to throw out i am against this TOO)...

then you went in to a nationalist rage about something you assumed i said...i can not be held responsible for your assumptions...you read what you wanted to read thats all...

later i put the word "kosovar" in quotation marks because there is no such nationality...albanian yes...this does not mean i dont respect your right to live or i think anything negative about your albanian countrymen...to be clear i have nothing against kosovo...i think its a fake state i think your history is fake but this does not imply any hate...difference of opinion yes but hate no...i dont hate albanians living in kosovo...shit i dont know any so how can i hate them?... i even have albanian friends from albania

i only think negative about people who take arms and kill other people over politics and have good "excuses" to murder...if i find what you say amusing and laugh at it this does not mean i hate you in any way its just DEBATE/DISCUSSION this is not the same as hate...

@moreplayerz

-in croatia they wanted me to take arms and fight against the serb minority
    -in bosnia they wanted me to take arms and fight against the croat and serb minority
    -then during the war in kosovo i was supposed to fight the albanian minority (kosovo was a part of serbia thus albanians were the minority)

i dont fight for separatist/nationalist politics im no TOOL...i dont murder just because bill clinton/milosevic/tudjman or thachi say so...and i dont fight to split up my country...

how does this make me a traitor? oh right it does not...you are just shit out of arguments AGAIN :rolleyes:

the opposite of being brave is not always: coward...its being a conformist...joining the majority to fight a minority is conformist...

also you said:

If anyone mudered anyone and you fled that tells us loads about you. Traitor.
    Peaceful doesn't mean beign a traitor.

pssst ill give you a little hint: your first sentence is in direct contradiction with your second :rolleyes:
    ill give you another hint: you may want to look up the word traitor in the dictionary :D

Last edited: May 2, 2010
    atvking, May 2, 2010 IP
  6. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    Traitor. That's what you are. You claim that your country was spliting up and you fled instead of fight for your country. That makes you a traitor. Look it up in dictionary and reality.
    And you are the last person in this thread you can say a shit about arguments. Majority of your posts are nothing but nonsense.
    Wanna see examples of your nonsense?
    Now, let's check reality...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yugoslavia#SFR_Yugoslavia
    70% is no near "nobody" and if we consider that a lot of people joined communist party because of benefits they had we can add at least another 10% to that number.
    Now, show me where did you get that "nobody" number. Just for sake of argument if you know what's that. :)

iggysick, May 2, 2010 IP
  7. atvking

atvking Active Member

Best Answers:
    moreplayerz

LOL

croat separatists wanted to separate
    bosniak separatists wanted to separate

im yugoslavian i did not want to separate how does this make me a traitor?...you are very amusing with this traitor thing...maybe im a traitor for not wanting to kill albanians over politics?

and i have the right to speak what ever i want you are nobody to tell anybody what rights they have LOL :rolleyes: hell you wont even say your own nationality LOL who are you to tell me

also religion meant nothing you were either in yugoslavia or you dont know what you are talking about...churches/mosques were shit empty...nobody cared what religion you are even though some may identify themselves as christians or muslim...it was no factor...i am an atheist but if asked i am of christian descent not muslim or buddist...survey any country and you will get a high % of "believers"...but devout church going believers is something completely different...

atvking, May 3, 2010 IP
  8. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    lol what a logic... If I understand you corectly evil separatists destroyed your country yet you instead of defending it you fled away after beign drafted to defend your own country. And you calim that you aren't traitor!

As an atheist you sure know that churches/mosques were empty! lol
    Those were communists times and at least another 4-5% of devoted beliveres were simply scared by communists and hid away their religion so we can say that somewhere around 84-85% of people in Yugoslavia were believers and churches/mosques were full of them just like today, no more, no less. Religion was never baneed in Yugoslavia. Been there, saw that. You weren't.
    Again, show me where from did you get your "nobody" number. Again, just for the sake of argument if you know what it is. :)

iggysick, May 3, 2010 IP
  9. atvking

atvking Active Member

Best Answers:
    you simply dont get it do you...the word traitor is above your comprehension...

how do you know churches were full? i used to live next to a church this is what im basing my info on...if you are from ex-yu you will understand the phrase "novopeceni hriscani" :D ...most churches and mosques were in a state of complete disrepair and empty as your arguments...

also where are you from? you avoided this question like 3x...im asking you again where are you from?answer my question or dont ask me any more...

atvking, May 3, 2010 IP
  10. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    So how would you call a guy who fled when his country was under attack? A hero? What weird perception of reality. Or perhaps you claim that they were right in tearing apart your country so that's why you fled?

Each single sunday I was in church and it was full no matter what you calim now. Religion was not welcome in communist regime yet 70% said that they are believeres so it's far away from "nobody agev a shit". All your arguments are based simple on your twisted perception of the world.
    Again, again and again show me anything that can back up your claim or simply shit the fuck up already and stop posting BS.

btw you claim to be yugoslavian yet you that bosniaks and kosovars doesn't exits. How come? Bosnia as a state existed long before Yugoslavia yet you deny their rights to have their own nation. What gives you more right than them? How about palestinians? Do they exists or they are "palestinians" for you?

iggysick, May 3, 2010 IP
  11. atvking

atvking Active Member

Best Answers:
    liar LOL...goodbye...

atvking, May 3, 2010 IP
  12. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    Great argument....
    Btw,traitor, I see you fail to understand what that word means so I am here to help:
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/traitor
    Should I wait few more days so that you can find anything to back up your nonsense? :)

iggysick, May 3, 2010 IP
  13. nightcrawlers

nightcrawlers Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am with ATV king he was right!

nightcrawlers, May 5, 2010 IP
  14. daremkd

daremkd Peon

Best Answers:
    may we all serve God and my he forgive us for our sins for we have many

May you stand at the brink of paradise and repeat these words if you truly believe they are true
    Does quoting any references to any dictionary and or leader or any political or indoctrinated belief help you then when the balance scales in your disfavor?

some things to consider:
    As a result of that, America desires a moderate Islam; an Islam that America can control; an Islam that America can give direction to and give orders to its leaders.

We are not a people a that will obey to any human by nature we only obey to Allah We fear Him more then any human how ever powerful that person or nation may seem

all empires rise and fall and the USA will be no exception

daremkd, May 5, 2010 IP
  15. gunners

gunners Peon

Best Answers:
    atleat islam can save women form whoring themselves

p.s. i not muslim

gunners, May 5, 2010 IP
  16. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Define "whoring".

Helvetii, May 5, 2010 IP
  17. atvking

atvking Active Member

Best Answers:
    not to bash on islam i but "whoring" is fixed marriages too...i lived in 2 islamic countries and SOME of them fix marriages based on the financial status of the "groom"...financially motivated marriage is also whoring in my opinion...also having 4 wives is well how do i put this nicely: kind of being a pimp? lets face it if you have 4 wives just because you have money this has nothing to do with love...

to be fair this is not everywhere but in lybia and tunisia (not bigamy but fixed marriage...tunisia will probably pass a law soon allowing bigamy though) where i lived its pretty common...in modern islamic countries like turkey or indonesia this is not so...it all depends on your perception of whoring...in most islamic countries like 90% of them love is just love and you marry who ever you wish and in these countries they have a more relaxed and moderate version of islam (i like to call this true islam) and i have absolutely nothing against this...

truth be said its sad that western decadence is the mark of the 21st century but let me tell you that there are whore houses in islamic countries too...for example in tunisia they have state supported puffs with "cheap sex" on the menu simply because most men never get to sleep with a woman because they are too poor to marry and sex before marriage is forbidden or at least frowned upon...this may lead to homosexuality like in prisons...shit its even illegal for a man to live out of wedlock with a woman you actually have to go to the police and ask for permission...tunisia is pretty relaxed in the main city and tourist places but in the small cities this is not so...

burka or no burka men will want sex and women too...simply banning something and pretending that everything is ok is not the solution...neither is the western " britney spears kissing maddona" bullshit marketing crap that makes young impressionable girls think they must imitate this behavior in order to be "cool"...i see girls kissing girls in discos just because they saw it on TV...ok only a small % of women are like this but you get my point...islam is not perfect neither is western shock factor marketing perception of "freedom" and reality (does that make any sense LOL)...

Last edited: May 5, 2010
    atvking, May 5, 2010 IP
  18. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Better still, define "save". Are lashings part of salvation?

Obamanation, May 5, 2010 IP
  19. rubinos

rubinos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Scary ??

Lol, are you islamophob ?

It's good demographics.

p.s. Muslim from Russia.

rubinos, May 5, 2010 IP
  20. daremkd

daremkd Peon

Best Answers:
    saved by prevention not punishment it rarely happens
    saved by the solemn belief of the woman that does not commit this act in Fear of Allah

We are a peacefull people to many times disturbed and made uncomfortable by a West that feels they should impose Their morals and principles upon us.

daremkd, May 6, 2010 IP