1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling US Born Article And Blog Post Writer - $1 Per 100 Words | Samples of Work Inside

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by infoworld2u, May 2, 2010.

Californian Born Article Writer Available aka "Fast Fingers" - $1 per 100 words

Hello everyone. I am a US born writer that is hungry for work. If you need well written informative articles I am your man. I can write on most niches except for obscure ones like "How to repair the rubber lining on a nuclear powered blender".

Depending on how evergreen your niche is I can churn out articles very quickly. All articles that I write are 100% unique and copyscaped (I do have a paid account). If you need blog posts I am willing to do that for you as well.

I have a lot of writing experience on this forum and it is something that I believe that I do well. My articles have a great human touch and connection to them.

Rates are $1 per 100 words and 1 cent per word for additional words.

Payment must be sent via Paypal.

*Note*
    Single articles OK if needed.

If interested please PM me or respond to this post to do business. Thank you for your time in reading my post.

========================================================
    Past Samples

Cape Cod Family Vacation

It gets to a point in every family’s life that they become tired of the same old things. They don’t want to go to the local amusement park, and regular parks get really old especially during those offpeak summers. It’s only natural that your family wants to do something different. So why don’t you grab your spouse and the kids and have some Cape Cod family fun? A trip to Cape Cod is a different adventure for the entire family, and is proven to be something more exciting than Six Flags or Disney Land.

How to Detox Your Body - The Best Way to Cleanse Your Colon of Unwanted Waste

Your colon believe it or not is one of the most precious and overlooked commodities that you have. Your colon is the focal point of your body. It must stay in a healthy state in order for your body to strip and utilize nutrients out of the food that you digest. Now that being said, you need to perform a colon cleanse every so often to promote optimal colon health. We will dive into the topic of how to detox your body and get you on a road to cleaning your colon of unwanted wastes.

Water Or Weight Loss Supplements?

When it comes to weight loss, many people tend to overlook one thing that is critical for slimming down. This element is all over the place, and it exists inside of you as we speak. That element is called....water. Water is 100% essential for weight loss and failing to neglect it can make losing weight much more difficult. So before you load up on weight loss supplements, there are some interesting facts that you will want and need to know about.

================================================================

If interested please PM me or respond to this post to do business. Thank you for your time in reading my post.

Last edited: May 2, 2010
    infoworld2u, May 2, 2010 IP
  2. sanjen

sanjen Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please PM me I'm looking for a Personal Finance Blogger

sanjen, May 4, 2010 IP