1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does the directory submitter realy submit your site to all the directory?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by kenkhan, May 3, 2010.

Hello every one
    I recently purchased all-in-one submission software. i used it on my site. it finished its work in about 5 minutes. It claims to have submitted the site to more than 200,000 search engine and directories. I am not sure what it realy did?. Does any one know if my site will apear in those 200,000 or so directories? I am keeping my fingures crossed and waiting for reults.
    If any one has experience to this kind of situatution please let me know wheather it did work for seo or no.
    Thanks

kenkhan, May 3, 2010 IP
  2. AirForce1

AirForce1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, kenkhan

I don't think your sites would appear on all those 200,000. If SEO jobs for sites could be done within 5 minutes, there might be no SEO arena. :)

Of course, some decent tools like SEO Elite or IBP does really helpful in our SEO jobs but they still only work via our controls.

Thanks,

AirForce1, May 3, 2010 IP
  3. moonlight

moonlight Active Member

Best Answers:
    just remember, quality is more important than quantity
    so means if you submit to 10 directories with PR 9 or PR 8 is better than you submit to 100 directories with PR 0
    if you see what I mean :)

moonlight, May 3, 2010 IP
  4. kenkhan

kenkhan Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey moonlight & airforce,
    Thanks for the reply. I am new to SEO and am trying my best to get my site listed on search engines top pages.But it seams there is lot of work to be done. These softwares so called a must to have for submission and link building i have no idea about them, looks like most of them are a piece junk. Offcource IBP is very good I am using it, but it doesnot help in article submission if you guys know of any good automatic article submitter please post it here.

Thank you

kenkhan, May 3, 2010 IP
  5. thunderbolt007

thunderbolt007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It can possibly but not all of it I think. :D

thunderbolt007, May 3, 2010 IP
  6. ken123

ken123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Any good recommendations for those directories?

ken123, May 3, 2010 IP
  7. vinapackingfilm

vinapackingfilm Peon

Best Answers:
    Your tool can submit to 2000 directories in 5 minutes ohhhhhhhh nobody will hire an SEOer anymore. I also using a tool but everyday I have to spend at least 1 hour to submit my site, and I feel ok with my tool. 100 submissions per day is my good rate. Remember search engines will look at you as spammer, if you submit automatically thousands in short time like that. :confused:

vinapackingfilm, May 3, 2010 IP
  8. kenkhan

kenkhan Peon

Best Answers:
    Vinapackingfilm ,
    You are absolutely right about that, thats what i am worried about. And i have no idea whats going to happening. Have you used "all-in-one submisson" software ?
    What software are you using may be i should give a try to that one. I would be better of with a known software than wasting time and money
    Thanks

kenkhan, May 3, 2010 IP
  9. willcow

willcow Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess it`s no good to use software since you really don`t know what it can do and what they have improved.

willcow, May 4, 2010 IP
  10. W1908

W1908 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is there any url of that 200k submitter? Would love to see that one :D I think its BS.

W1908, May 7, 2010 IP
  11. kenkhan

kenkhan Peon

Best Answers:
    W1908 ,
    Go to all in one submission web site and see they say they software submits to 880,000 search engines and directories.

kenkhan, May 7, 2010 IP
  12. smilefun

smilefun Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you get the list of 200 social bookmarks? to you sure about the result, you check if you have the list.. then you can decide what to do next regarding your results...

and I'm agree that quality is more important than quantity....
    also your site could be banned from google if you build extreme amount of back link in short time.........

smilefun, May 7, 2010 IP