1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article] seo is dead

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by BusinessCoach, Apr 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragons5

dragons5 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Statisics can be molded to fit whatever you want them to. I want to see actual case studies where a company has quit using SEO.

In fact ill challenge you: Make a brand new website and get it making $10k a month on display advertising using ONLY social media.

dragons5, May 1, 2010 IP
  2. BusinessCoach

BusinessCoach Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thats not a challenge thats a childish dare

a challenge would be YOU making a site USING ONLY SEO and get it making 10k a month on display advertising at the same time...and the loser paying the winner a large sum of money

if you are going to make a challenge make a real one

and sadly of the dozen primary ways to make money from a website you choose display ads? the least profitable, the lowest converting?

you can make 10k a month a lot quicker using any of the other models...i didn't expect you to know much past adsense though anyway.

But if you want to put your SEO only against my VIRAL ONLY...then let's do it

stop talkin smack - Put up some money - set some rules....you can even pick the topic/target audiencew

so how much you got to lose? and when do you want to start? and how long do we have?

i hope your SEO skills are up to par.

BusinessCoach, May 2, 2010 IP
    Blue Star Ent. likes this.
  3. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    "business coach"????????????????????????????

I am sure that you can prove Matt Cutts of Google wrong as you think you are more powerful.

"- Use the unauthenticated spam report form and make sure to include the word “paidlink” (all one word) in the text area of the spam report.

As far as the details, it can be pretty short. Something like “Example.com is selling links; here’s a page on example.com that demonstrates that” or “www.shadyseo.com is buying links. You can see the paid links on www.example.com/path/page.html” is all you need to mention. That will be enough for Google to start testing out some new techniques we’ve got — thanks!"

SEO proof that your methods are failing. By the way, care to identify your website address? Oh, of course your methods are different, so take the Google challenge.

dyadvisor, May 2, 2010 IP
  4. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are making millions why does this show differently?

Google shows a PR of 0

Now Alexa really shows the proof

Global 5,717,917
    Alexa Traffic Rank Alexa Traffic Rank
    A measure of a website's popularity.

1 Sites Linking In Sites Linking In
    A measure of a website's reputation

Need more proof? I have some. SEO is king. Just because you cannot learn it, and everyone else can, it prove you know nothing about SEO. Google and Alexa, surely do not think too highly of you.

5. BusinessCoach

Best Answers:
    I have no clue what you are trying to say in your first post

I do not buy, use or sell paid links of any kind...so....all that google spam report etc...i have no clue what you are trying to say

and what is this about being powerful and matt cutts>?

you think matt cutts is "powerful"???? and you think I said I think I am powerful...and moreso then him, at that?

are you HIGH?

what thread are YOU on?

I don't see anyting in this thread where ANYONE said anything remotely close to that.

as for your last post

well, I guess you are not aware alexa and google do not rank "net worth"

The VAST majority of my customers are REAL BRICK AND MORTAR BUSINESES who never HEARD of alexa...much less downloaded the toolbar

google my name...see who i do work with

I don't know seo?

well i must be doing SOMETHING right!

TOP rankings for following competitive keywords

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=guer...=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=d90e7c340cb31971
    http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=guer...=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=d90e7c340cb31971
    http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source...=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=d90e7c340cb31971
    http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=new+business+coach&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=d90e7c340cb31971
    http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=star...=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=d90e7c340cb31971

and i wont mention the top 10 positions i have for my OTHER personal businesses and my clients businesses that i have TOP 10 positions for!

oh yah look at this...seems i have been TEACHING SEO for some time:
    http://web.archive.org/web/20030118181237/www.igrowyourbiz.com/ovt/seo111.htm

How about that!

A seminar in january 2003 i taught on SEO. Which was one of many between 1998-2003

I had AFFILIATES selling tickets and was using WEB/TELEPHONE technology YEARS before it was the norm!

I might actually have some experience with making money on the net! wow!

so, uh...what do YOU know about seo?

what is YOUR experience? post some links...if you can.

anything else?

6. amyo11

amyo11 Peon

Best Answers:
    Article seo is never dead. I am using it. As long as you have good and interesting content, you can get lots of traffic and you can probably get backlinks.

amyo11, May 2, 2010 IP
  7. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    Business Coach??????, sorry to keep you at the computer all night 24/7, but here is the reply you requested.

I have 430 in the top ten for my wife. Hundreds for clients. One article of mine, for which I charge $250, guarantees 5 Google top ten listings or no money is due..I looked at your site. You are looking for the dreamers, by floating big figures. What guarantee do you give?
    I already said I made my money. Plus inner wealth is something also much harder to obtain.

Where are your FTC disclaimers? SEO people would never take a course by a person who cannot get a Google or Alexa rating. I am not talking about false links. I am talking about people who link to you who think your site is great. Is that your wife?
    Send you me a copy of your W2 statements, mine were higher before I was disabled. Obviously you work very little. While others are using SEO to grow, you are using your mouth to crow.

By the way, I am going to add a word you should know Linkedin. Is that SEO? Well that one word guarantees this post will be on the internet. I treat business people with respect, you are proving to now the entire internet how you are not. Do have 20 satisfied customers, I could call. My count would be in the thousands. This is the SEO forum, have you lost your way and not have a home? Your issues have nothing to do with the topic. This is post #88. People here are honest, and have nothing to prove to you, as you can not prove anything that holds up.

8. dragons5

dragons5 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ha ha i like how you reject my challenge and then tell me to do the same thing.

I'm not the one making ridiculous claims here.

dragons5, May 2, 2010 IP
  9. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    Obviously you can not read. Is it because of 24/7 harassment of ruining threads?
    You did not even answer my question about LinkedIn (a professional network group of 55 million members, no little tots allowed)
    You are a Google Rank of 0
    Your Alexa rank is shameful, an SEO semi-expert could surpass that in one month
    You have virtually zero site visitors
    Your site makes wild income earning stories without disclaimers
    This is all the proof needed to show you are SEO ignorant. Ignorance of Google, Ignorance of Alexa, Ignorance of Site Building, Ignorance of FTC violations. Just Plain Ignorant about search engine optimization. Yet you post and post to the many expert SEO people here. Case Closed.

10. gurvinderpal

gurvinderpal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    the article is dead,,,suppose I need to buy something so according to the article I have to website on digg, reddit, blogs,,,what the #$&&&*%* is this.....
    Do your homework mate...

gurvinderpal, May 2, 2010 IP
  11. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You want to challenge RE SEO against whatever you are jabbering on about?

If so let's do it

We will play with the highest paying keyword terms revolving around "Mesothelioma " Compensation" "Lawyer" / "Attorney"

I will use SEO and you can use your system and lets see who gets on page 1 of Google the quickest Yes?

You are a bit of a contradiction though as you say you train people in SEO yet you also say "SEO is dead". hmm

So up for the mesothelioma compensation and lawyer/attorney challenge Biz Coach?

Revelations-Decoder, May 2, 2010 IP
  12. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey coach, I know you can't sleep. Just prancing around with no teeth in your bite or cash in your pocket.

Revelations-Decoder doing his homework before has picked the toughest area to crack. Very much tougher the the financial/insurance market I hit. Now you have a true challenge only a coward would back down on. Or pay up with an big apology to many DP forum members here.
    If I can do my white hat guarantee within 2 to 7 days. And I am confident he is better than me, because of the area challenged, I am sure he could even give you a time limit. The clocking is ticking... the challenge is fair.... put up or shut up. Or at least do the manly apology.
    Without knowing the challenger above, I know the power of SEO, and how fast it works. If you had money, I would bet on the SEO challenger. So BC move on it or become BS.

13. Blue Star Ent.

Blue Star Ent. Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This should prove interesting.

Blue Star Ent., May 2, 2010 IP
  14. BusinessCoach

Best Answers:

well you two n00bs have succuessfully taking this topic off of its original subject and made it all about me.

why are you so fascinated with me? start a fan club or something...but you guys are waaayyyy off.

1st off know, i lose no sleep or anything else because of you...no one has that power or ever will.

i am my own boss...literally, in business.

This is why you think "i must not work much"

You are right, I don't...my EMPLOYEES do.

this is why you won't see a W2 from me.

I don't have w-2s...the Taxpayers on my 941s all get w-2's....you might want to look that up and understand what that means. But you have clearly shown you just work a regular job (hence having less once disabled).

People work for me, not the other way around...you will never know what its like to do what I do

so hurl insults if you want, but you have proven we are on WAAAYYYY different levels.

If you had truly been to any of my websites..well, you would see with the exception of my printing company...every product and service comes with a money-back guarantee.

I respect MY wife enough, not to have keywords about her all over the internet:rolleyes:

go to linked in, put out a full page ad, do whatever floats your boat. It would seem you had better things to do with your time than to obsess abuot me...but i assure you, you do not have the power to change my life circumstance or success...i guarantee it.

apparently this is a popularity contest for you, for me it is not. Again, you persist in attacking me...simply because you can't stand tha fac that SEO IS DEAD...that bothers you probably because you are just now figuring it out, and it is pretty much latin.

Does Latin WORK as a language..of course it does..but for all intents and purposes...it is a DEAD LANGUAGE.

so go ahead..use latin and seo every day...the rest of the world has moved on.

I like how I don't allow you to dictate what I do. Go tell donald trump to build the tallest building in the world!

what is this high school? am i supposed to feel bad because you dared me to do something and I didnt jump.

kiddie, i prove myself to my wife and employees every day...if you never are satisfied with anything about me...it is MEANINGLESS

you two trolls have YET TO POST ANYTHING except your opinion...whereas I have clearly shown where the industry itself recognizes this fact

(of do you profess that you know more about SEO than YAHOO????)

put your money where your mouth is...you want to "challenge" me

then put your seo against my viral for some money...otherwise you are just puffing smoke.

Ironically, i picked up 2 clients from this post...so your attempts are actually backfiring.

but as i said originally in this post...you guys are waaaay off topic

i will be ignoring any future posts from trolls in general, you two in particular...especially when they have nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

15. BusinessCoach

Best Answers:
    what site are you talking about?

the one thats less than a month old??

what income claims?

blah blah blah blah blah

only intelligence recognizes ignorance...where is your site? otherwise you are just blowing smoke

16. BusinessCoach

Best Answers:
    according to the article...most people are already socially connected...and will ask a peer before a search engine. (references to stats of this fact ALREADY POSTED)

DO YOUR homework "mate"

17. BusinessCoach

Best Answers:
    the challenge was set to those who wrote assinine comments

but sure why not

make it worth my while and set up all the details and I am happy to.

18. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Fair do's

I don't need to make it worth your while though as the adsense alone should be enough to make it worth your while.

OK Lets agree on some search terms first. I suggest we go for >

Mesothelioma Compensation Lawyer
    Mesothelioma Compensation Attorney
    Michigan Mesothelioma Compensation Lawyer
    Personal injury lawyer Michigan
    Personal injury lawyer New York
    New York Mesothelioma Compensation Lawyer
    Mesothelioma Compensation Attorney
    Michigan Mesothelioma Compensation Attorney
    New York Mesothelioma Compensation Attorney

And any rearrangement of the above or similar

Seeing as how they are high paying terms - and any others on this list > http://www.cwire.org/highest-paying-search-terms/

And any others you would like to add to that list that cwire missed and are either out of date or would be of equal benefit - in either regards to SERPS or PPC clicks.

This will be an interesting experiment if you are up for it and as I said the PPC incentive should be enough alone without all the other possibilities that are or can be involved.

Last edited: May 2, 2010
    Revelations-Decoder, May 2, 2010 IP
  19. BusinessCoach

Best Answers:
    no you are a childish instigator

I see you are one of those cheerleaders on the site...always flipping things around, trying to deflect anything from yourself and draw attention to others

I know how to deal with punks like you

dyadvisor

YOU TALK TRASH BUT WILL YOU BACK IT? I accepted the challenge..will you?

I GIVE YOU the same challenge
    your OWN words

I personally challenge you alone for $1,000
    for your supposed market you hit

car insurance

Simple rules

1) BRAND NEW registered domain (registered today or later -put dyadvisor in the registrant info in WHOIS - PUBLIC registration)
    2) show your work...you must screen record all your work and prove that it is YOU alone doing the work....no outsourcing
    3) you got 7 days have the URL top 10 for "car insurance"
    7 days to hit the top...

can you do it?

white hat guarantee?

who is the coward now?

YOU PUT UP or shut up

who is making outrageous claims now?

clock is ticking...

cut the trash talk put YOUR MONEY on the table...I put mine up....

3 choices

1) accept - do it and get $1000 -
    2) or make ME an apology -
    2) accept and just pay me $1000 when you DO NOT hit the top 10 in 7 days.

which is it...

20. BusinessCoach

Best Answers:
    are you suggestiong we make a site with no purpose other than to collect adsense...on a topic that people with a disease are looking for help on????

offering no real value...seriously?

sorry, this is the exact reason i don't do those type sites.

If you ever had a child or family member who was terminally ill, and went online to seek information and help, and all you could fine were junk sites with articles and advertisements so the owner could "cash" in on your need you might see something different.

Sorry, pick a new term that doesnt take advantage of others or forget about it. I built my biz on integrity and that won't change.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.