1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling American Idol Official Fan Page of Siobhan Magnus

Discussion in 'Sites' started by twiztedX3, May 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    American Idol Fan Page about Siobhan Magnus.

www.SiobhanMagnusIdol.com

This has been up for only 45 days. Ranked well for many Main Keywords as people were searching for her on Yahoo, Google or Bing. She was Top Trend Each week on American Idol since March 17 until recently she was eliminated in the Top 6 spot.

This site Generated around $1.42 a day on avg.
    Lowest Revenue in a day: 0.17 (Adsense)
    Highest Revenue in a day: $7.32 (CPA Mp3 Offer)

Two Income Sources Were Used. CPA, Adsense and Amazon Affiliate

Generated: 90 Leads
    Buy Now Price includes Full Ownership of Wordpress Theme, Unique Web Content, Domain name, As is Database Setup and Appointing 30 Targeted Opt-in Leads (100% Confirmed)

Compare her to any of the Contestants on the Show and you will see she has been trending far more than any of the remaining idols. She has a consistent fan base and people are willing to spend money on her t-shirts as I sold a few through the Amazon Affiliate Program.

Attached is the Analytics Report from Google.

Serious Inquries Only.
    Verified Paypal Members Only.
    Contact me in Private Message for Questions and Buy Process.

Last edited: May 1, 2010
    twiztedX3, May 1, 2010 IP
  2. theyoungpretender

theyoungpretender Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You say official fan page,

so show us the proof that they have given you permission to use her name and the "idol" keyword together,

And they have waived all rights to the domain ,.

If it'sas you say: "official"

Thanks,
    Stevie.

theyoungpretender, May 1, 2010 IP
  3. twiztedX3

twiztedX3 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's Official because Anything to do with DIRECT Follow-up of sources, Makes it official. First of all, idol isn't only reserved to American idol.

You bring me proof of your statement and also read or SHOW ME my 1st amendment rights.

If you do not bring me those in a private message, then I will not do any business with you.

Okay still open- serious buyers only.

4. theyoungpretender

theyoungpretender Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    when you say official it's just text, with no meaning as your not officialy connected with that idol, to represent her on that website,

you have no legal standing with anything to do with american idol or it's contestants,
    so you cant possibly be selling an "official" fan page can you ?

they all sign an agreement to be "officialy" managed by an american idol company/associate.

I'm not here to provide you with proofi'm asking you for proof of what youre selling, if you cant provide written statement as to your official status then i'm not intrested.
    all i need is an american idon statement of them handing you the rights to run this website officialy. (which if youknew anything about it) you do get written permission if agreed to there terms.

it's as simple as me asking you for traffic stats,

if yousay you get 3000 uniques per day, then i'm entitled to ask for proof,

if you earn $200 a day i'm also entitled to ask for proof.

you say your an official website, so please send me proof,
    the more you get argumentative the less confidence i have in you having any proof as to proove yourestatement.

Thank you.

theyoungpretender, May 1, 2010 IP
  5. twiztedX3

twiztedX3 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's obvious your not interested because you wouldn't take things out in the open if you were really showing others the interest of you buying it. The fact of the matter is, you didn't ask a serious question nor did you follow instructions as guided in the thread. "SHOW US PROOF" what's that tell me? You might not be a real buyer, or you don't care or your trying to get your DOMAIN Names sold in your signature.

I simply stated

Serious Inquries Only.
    Verified Paypal Members Only.
    Contact me in Private Message for Questions and Buy Process.

^ If you can't follow these instructions, Than We have a problem from the get go.
    It's really not that COMPLICATED. It is a website that makes money and has traffic and brings in good results per action. Good ROI and Conversion. Simple as that. If you want it great, pay for it.

Thank you for those who asked questions in PM. I will be answering accordingly.

Any Questions Please Message Me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.