1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sending Adwords traffic directly to affiliate link?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by globalcashsite, Mar 26, 2010.

1. jhogist

jhogist Peon

Best Answers:
    good information thanks

jhogist, Apr 28, 2010 IP
  2. clbyodo

clbyodo Peon

Best Answers:
    You can do that by promoting your site.

clbyodo, Apr 28, 2010 IP
  3. Noahdeck

Noahdeck Guest

Best Answers:
    Split testing is the best way to start. Since there are always a lot of advertisers around digging results on similar targeted keywords and also with the use of direct linking, you should start off with few of your ads first then see the results from there. If one doesn't work out, see what makes the other work better then optimize that way. Continue the process until you run over as many ads as you can.

You could also check out this Scribd document regarding direct linking with Google Adwords:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/13142421/Direct-Linking-with-PPC-and-Google-Adwords

Good luck!

Noahdeck, Apr 29, 2010 IP
  4. spacejesus

spacejesus Peon

Best Answers:
    best to make an iframe page to hide where ur viziterz r coming from

spacejesus, Apr 30, 2010 IP
  5. tdigitty

tdigitty Peon

Best Answers:
    Direct linking isn't a problem if you do it correctly. It's not even a problem per se. The downside is if multiple people are bidding for the same keywords using the same destination urls, only one will show up at a time. So if it's a competitive affiliate product, you may miss out on impressions.

The solution is to purchase your own domain and forward to your affiliate link.

For instance, buy a domain from GoDaddy, go to domain manager for that domain...click "Forwarding", enter Affiliate url and mask it. Now it's unique in Googles eye's. You need to mask it though, so that when people land on the affiliate page it shows YOUR domain in the url bar, instead of the actual domain.

I probably could've explained that a little better but I'm being lazy.

Here's an example...go to http://fat2sixpackabs.com - it's forwarded to my Truth About Abs affiliate link, but if you look in the URL bar it says fat2sixpackabs.com instead of truthaboutabs.com (which is the real domain). It still tracks the affiliate id as you can see if you go to the order form and look at the very bottom of the page. So, if I advertise this link in Google I'll show up alongside any other affiliate promoting truthaboutabs.com...even the actual site owner.

tdigitty, Apr 30, 2010 IP
  6. Aaron111

Aaron111 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I do agree with this quote ........ I follow these attributes thanks ....

Aaron111, May 1, 2010 IP
  7. buckdat

buckdat Peon

Best Answers:
    Iframe is a good idea, I use it for a number of campaigns.

buckdat, May 6, 2010 IP