1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best dating script ?

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by semontana, Mar 25, 2010.

plz i need a dating script for my website

semontana, Mar 25, 2010 IP
  2. subdivisions

subdivisions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    subdivisions, Mar 27, 2010 IP
  3. JoeOFarrel

JoeOFarrel Member

Best Answers:
    check out the dating scripts section on the website in my signature.

Skadate, Boonex, PG dating...all good.

JoeOFarrel, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  4. michaelcera84

michaelcera84 Peon

Best Answers:
    That is all. Ain't there any other good dating scripts. I too needed them

michaelcera84, Apr 2, 2010 IP
  5. JoeOFarrel

JoeOFarrel Member

Best Answers:
    not quite sure what more you'd need....Have you tried boonex? Its pretty powerful. Skadate, also considered very good.

JoeOFarrel, Apr 7, 2010 IP
  6. pierrehs

pierrehs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hello I would like to know if AbleDating is well ?

pierrehs, Apr 10, 2010 IP
  7. Pixelrage

Pixelrage Peon

Best Answers:
    The best solution is to hire a freelancer since all of the dating CMSs out there suck. Literally every one of them has a major issue that you won't be able to deal with - whether it's security, re-skinning or lack of features. I've looked for years.

Pixelrage, Apr 16, 2010 IP
  8. subdivisions

subdivisions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Write your own. If you don't know how your script works, you're going to have a hard time fixing problems.

subdivisions, Apr 16, 2010 IP
  9. jasonvan

jasonvan Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, this is definitely the best solution of somebody with a lot of money to spend. When I first wanted to make a social networking site, I spent a great deal of time contacting programmers to see how much it would cost. The average response was somewhere between $5,000 and $10,000 with for just something with the basic features. Future updates and mods would have been charged by the hour.

Now for the rest of us, a good dating or social networking script can be purchased for $1,000 or less. This would likely include a template of your choice or a custom design. Plus, there are often tons of third parties making extra mods for these scripts. What I would recommend is to start with one of these scripts, and then hire someone to do your customizations....unless of course you have the money;-)

jasonvan, Apr 16, 2010 IP
  10. millionroublestory

millionroublestory Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    AzDGDatingMedium v 1.9.5 - free
    AzDGDatingPlatinum [Paid (95 - 345 USD)]

millionroublestory, Apr 20, 2010 IP
  11. Pixelrage

Pixelrage Peon

Best Answers:
    Such as?? I've yet to see one that was worth spending money on.

Pixelrage, Apr 27, 2010 IP
  12. inatmo

inatmo Active Member

Best Answers:
    vldPersonals

inatmo, Apr 28, 2010 IP
  13. www.CaseyEquip.com

www.CaseyEquip.com Peon

Best Answers:
    You want it? I got it! Check out my signature for Best social networking script ;)

www.CaseyEquip.com, May 2, 2010 IP
  14. sarahbullet

sarahbullet Peon

Best Answers:
    has anyone tried datingscripts.co.uk the user and admin demos look good, ive seen some negative reviews but they seem to be for older versions of it from a few years back has anyone tried the latest one?

sarahbullet, May 5, 2010 IP
  15. pierrehs

pierrehs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    pierrehs, May 6, 2010 IP
  16. ariyes

ariyes Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes Abledating is a good option for Dating site. But there script is quit expensive.

ariyes, May 9, 2010 IP
  17. irishcoder

irishcoder Member

Best Answers:
    anyone seen this one http://chameleon.startsocialnetwork.com ?
    i mean it looks rather amazing, can not believe it does not cost more than it does... does anyone have any reviews of it?

irishcoder, May 16, 2010 IP
  18. Irene I

Irene I Peon

Best Answers:
    A custom dating script may sound good until you give yourself a minute to think. If you are not skilled in coding - you will need to hire a dedicated developer to build a site from scratch. And that is going to cost you much money, time and trouble.

First of all, one person will have to develop a core engine, template, basic features (not to even mention the advanced functionality), optimize MySQL database queries and loads of other stuff. Also, think about regularly updating your site to comply with dating industry trends, coding standards, new browsers and growing appetite of your target audience for new features. And don't forget the bug-fixing. All that is normally done by a whole team of professional skilled programmers when it comes to a turn-key dating software. As for a custom solution - you will be in constant need of the devoted programmer to manage all your site issues. That consumes way too much time and money, so better forget about custom development from scratch unless you are ready to spend hard, and have all the time in the world to wait for the outcome.

If interested, you can find more information on dating software solutions research here: http://www.skalfa.com/press/best-dating-software-solution-for-your-business.html

Now, what can you do if you want to stand out in a crowd of competing dating/community sites without giving away enormous sums of money? You can buy a turn-key dating software solution with most of the features you need on your site. Make sure the dating script of your choice is open source = contains no licensed or encrypted files, as this is the only way to get full control over your business. And then go for modification. You can still hire a third-party developer, or refer to the dating software vendor for customization services. In any case, adding just some of the lacking features and altering the existing design (or even creating a totally new one) will cost significantly less in comparison with building a site from scratch. Besides, you get the benefits of all the version updates and upgrades your dating script developers will be releasing based on customer demand and marketing research.

There are lots of dating software solutions on the market. Being a representative of SkaDate Dating Software, I can recommend our product because it has an amazing range of features both for dating and social networking conceptions, free templates, unencrypted source code, free lifetime access to downloading all version updates and upgrades, and to a customer support forum. Check out the Live Demo and talk to our representatives online 24/7 at SkaDate Dating Script website.

Irene I, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  19. thehotspotguide

thehotspotguide Member

Best Answers:
    I am selling two abledating script websites for $100 a piece with domain. They have all kinds of features like IM, email, video voice chat, blogs, forums, 3d chat, hot or not, picture galleries, 3d virtual reality city and more. They both also have unique designs. Abledating scripts usually sell for $497 so its a great deal. Take a look: OurSinglesNetwork & HotAdultPassion

thehotspotguide, Jul 1, 2010 IP
  20. aka_le_Mulder

aka_le_Mulder Member

Best Answers:
    Why isn't SkaDate worth those $350 they ask for an open source code and a turn-key solution? Not $1000. Even not $500.
    *ready to argue*

aka_le_Mulder, Sep 8, 2010 IP