1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article Submission: Ezine or my blog??

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by [J]ames, Apr 25, 2010.

Hi,

I am just writing a nice article that can be useful in a long term.. So i was wondering.. what is better... To submit it to my own blog or to ezine ( i already have 3 articles on ezine ). I want to get more people visiting but not sure if i should keep my own content or should i submit to Ezine...

My primary target was ezine.. Which one do you think would be more useful for my link building, for me to submit to another directory? my blog? ezine? what do you think?

[J]ames, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  2. ibangalore

ibangalore Peon

Best Answers:
    Just my personal Advice if the content is really good you must use it in your own blog .

ibangalore, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  3. tommydoo

tommydoo Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you might be best to submit article first on ezine then rewrite it and than submit to blog. Am I right?

tommydoo, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  4. Trance-formation

Trance-formation Peon

Best Answers:
    Bloody hell... has it really been 4 years since I last posted here? :)

Depends what you want I guess. In my opinion (and what I generally do) you are better going for all original content appearing on your own site... that way you benefit from keywords and expanded content. If anything is going to show up as duplicate content, let it be on the articles directories. You still benefit from traffic if the article is used and republished, and you may well benefit from links back. I personally don't readily give up my content as I am growing my site. But if you are not bothered about growing content on your site, your strategy might be entirely different (I tend to submit articles from blog entries that are MONTHs old)

Trance-formation, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  5. bascilikapeter

bascilikapeter Peon

Best Answers:
    The both are help you to increase backlink. ezine already have good reputation on site so ezine article gives you good result from there end. and you can submit it on your blog and promote them as you like.

bascilikapeter, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  6. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Put the original content inside your blog then rewrite it and submit to ezine

lifeplayer, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  7. thebitbotdotcom

thebitbotdotcom Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are thinking long term. The best thing to do would be to write your articles and post them to your blog. Give them time to be indexed by Google, then post them to article directories. It is best if it is your blog and not one hosted by some third party like blogger or the like you run the risk of them deleting them for no reason. It happens all of the time and is happening more and more.

thebitbotdotcom, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  8. stephen082

stephen082 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Always put your best articles on your Blog first. Then you can rewrite a little bit to submit to Ezine articles with a linkback to article on your Blog.

stephen082, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  9. W4nzz

W4nzz Peon

Best Answers:
    Of course your blog first brahder..

W4nzz, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  10. Babuji

Babuji Peon

Best Answers:
    Both are good. Put the content in your blog first and then distribute it in ezine once a little changes done.

Babuji, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  11. citrustech

citrustech Peon

Best Answers:
    Blog first. You own that and have better control. Also, surely you want people to follow you, so build your own brand. I'd the repurpose as an ezine article later.

citrustech, Apr 27, 2010 IP
  12. jimmypagesolo

jimmypagesolo Peon

Best Answers:
    hi citrustech, in that case, you'll post in blog first and repurpose in ezine article with some links pointing to the blog ? with the same content ? May google think this is a spam ?

jimmypagesolo, Apr 27, 2010 IP
  13. citrustech

citrustech Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi jimmypagesolo. No I wouldn't that for the exact reason you suggest, and because the tone of one medium is a bit different from the tone of the other. But I might take my "neat idea" and writing it up as a blog post or two, then package those up as an article, properly edited and worded for that environment. You're right, it's not just a quick cut-n-paste job, but the difficult bit, at least for me, is the original idea.

citrustech, Apr 27, 2010 IP
  14. whitespparow

whitespparow Peon

Best Answers:
    I think first you should submit to Ezine then do some necessary changes and submit it to your blog.

whitespparow, Apr 27, 2010 IP