1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need High Quality, Keyword Rich Article : 5000-10000 words

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by runelgna, Apr 26, 2010.

i need completely unique, high quality, seo optimized, well researched article between 5000 - 10000 words.
    i am looking for an American or UK writer.

Topic will be like that:
    "Cheap Cellphones"
    you will research all cheap cellphones and will pick 10 cellphones and write a review about them in the article and you also need to use "Cheap Cellphones" word in the article many times (i want seo, keyword rich article and this will be our main target )

waiting for your offers.
    Thanks.

runelgna, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  2. Cuatrofb

Cuatrofb Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can definitely complete this assignment for you Runelgna. I am an American Writer, living in Connecticut, USA. I have written about 150 accepted articles at Associated Content, and worked for many people here on Digital Point Forums. My rate for this would be 2c per word. Although you might find this high, that is the price of what you are looking for. If you want strong search engine optimization, clear, coherent sentences, i can get this done for you. The rate IS however negotiable. Let me know if you'd like a sample written up.

Cuatrofb, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  3. Cylon

Cylon Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I also can get this done. Unlike Cuatro I'm not an east-coaster. I live in Arizona, USA where I have been for the past 20 years. I have written over 300 articles sold to various sites. Most of my work has been commissioned just like yours. I also am matching the previous rate given of .02 per word. As it was said if you want quality content, you have to pay quality prices.

Cylon, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  4. Cuatrofb

Cuatrofb Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Added Credentials: Been Writing Professionally for 9 years. Over 60,000 views on Associated Content. I can provide the highest quality Article work you'll find here on DP, or elsewhere.

Cuatrofb, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  5. runelgna

runelgna Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    yeah i understand about the quality, but you should make a discount, because i want 10.000 words article, not 500 words, you can evaluate it as a bulk work.
    i can not accept higher prices like .02 per word.
    Thanks.

runelgna, Apr 27, 2010 IP
  6. Cuatrofb

Cuatrofb Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'd be willing to do 1.5c per word. You'll still be getting the same super-high quality work.

Cuatrofb, Apr 27, 2010 IP