1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PayPal or Google Checkout for WP Blog Shopping Cart?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by QCwriter, Apr 25, 2010.

I'm creating a WP blog with a shopping cart plugin and I'd welcome feedback whether it would be better to add PayPal as the payment processor or Google Checkout.

Do customers have a preference when they're buying from your site? I just want to set up the "Add to Cart" buttons once and not worry about making a mistake between which payment processing system is best. Thanks for your help.

Candace
    QCWriter

Last edited: Apr 25, 2010
    QCwriter, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  2. extremephp

extremephp Peon

Best Answers:
    I would recommend to use Paypal Since paypal has a lot of customers and also most of the people blindly trust payapal and would continue shopping..!

But still.. Paypal Is picking a lot of taxes these days..!

I agree that...!

extremephp, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  3. QCwriter

QCwriter Member

Best Answers:
    Ah, good point. I hadn't thought about that. In fact, I didn't know that Google Checkout wasn't available everywhere.

Thank you for your input. I've just had so many customers write or call me saying they don't have a PayPal account and asking if I had a merchant account or another way to pay. I know PayPal doesn't require everyone to have an account, but that seems to be the impression customers get. That's why I was considering Google Checkout.

4. QCwriter

QCwriter Member

Best Answers:
    What do you mean by picking a lot of taxes? Do you mean their transaction fees? Or am I missing the point? Sorry.

5. keerthi143

keerthi143 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i recommend you to use paypal buy now for your blog. Good luck :)

keerthi143, Apr 25, 2010 IP