1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Playstationfeed.com - Quality PlayStation Blog For Sale - Indexed In Google News

Discussion in 'Sites' started by kiduka, Apr 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    PlayStation Feed is a quality blog with a very valuable domain name, I guarantee you won't find another offer like this else where.

I started this blog with my friends a while back, I'm selling it because I simply don't have the time to maintain it anymore it has a lot of potential and it's already indexed in Google news, with daily quality content it can quickly start to pick up a lot of traffic and popularity.

Being indexed in Google news has a lot of advantages, you won't have to worry too much about SEO since blogs, forums and other news related website will link back to your articles, in fact a few days ago I found one of our articles listed as the 30th reference on Wikipedia - Uncharted 2, and the traffic comes very easy, with a single popular article traffic can spike well above 1,500 uniques.

There's a lot of potential to generate money, the AdSense revenue started to pick up as soon as the blog was included in Google news, I didn't really have the time to experiment but starting from 23 March when the blog was index in Google news it generated a total of $17.41 with image ads only, it could have been more but the site was down for six days due to Godaddy Server Issues.

Chitika would work extremely well with this type of blog but I never got around to it because their domain approval process takes forever. I would say Chitika and Amazon would work really well for generating revenue especially if you start publishing reviews.

This blog is ideal for someone who has interest in PlayStation and can produce quality articles on a daily basis or if you have friends who can contribute to the blog that would certainly help push the blog forward with more traffic.

Since I'm not an expert at moving websites I will give you FTP access and leave that responsibility to you. The blog and domain are both hosted on Godaddy therefore I can push the domain into your Godaddy account once the payment has cleared.

You can grab this blog right now for $500 I only accept payments via Paypal, I will give you FTP access and transfer the domain once the payment has cleared and I will also give away the twitter account for free http://twitter.com/PSFeed.

And if needed I will help with setting up the blog

Only serious bidders please, Thanks!

Top Posts.JPG WP Stats.JPG Adsense Revenue.JPG

kiduka, Apr 22, 2010 IP
  2. siflur

siflur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What's your reserve?

siflur, Apr 23, 2010 IP
  3. kiduka

kiduka Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Reserve is $350

kiduka, Apr 24, 2010 IP
  4. bugbuguk

bugbuguk Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How have you advertised / marketed this blog / website.

Are you ranked in the search engines for any keywords ?

Cheers
    Bug

bugbuguk, Apr 24, 2010 IP
  5. kiduka

kiduka Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I didn't do any marketing for the blog, I only concentrated on publishing content. With Google news I managed to rank high for a lot of popular keywords, below I added a screenshot of my keywords data from Google analytics.

keep in mind I ranked for these keywords within the Google news snippet, so it lasts until a new article is picked up by Google news, and articles can last several minutes, hours or days.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 24, 2010
    kiduka, Apr 24, 2010 IP
  6. auburnfan23

auburnfan23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Did the traffic just start in april?

Thanks

auburnfan23, Apr 24, 2010 IP
  7. kiduka

kiduka Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The traffic started when I was included in Google news, around 23rd March. It went down due to server issues but when everything was back to normal it picked up again. You can see this in the screenshot I included in the description (the one in the middle, showing the WordPress stats).

kiduka, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  8. kiduka

kiduka Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The auction will end in less than an hour, get your bids ready!

kiduka, Apr 25, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.