1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Creating Quality Youtube Backlinks - Maximize Your Website Traffic

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by akki313, Apr 24, 2010.

YOUTUBE RANKING OPTIMIZATION

Hi!

Youtube is used by approximately all the internet users in this whole world. Hence, Youtube can be a great source to filled your website with very high and targeted visitors which have high capability to convert in $$.. But ranking one among the thousands similar videos as that of yours if not so easy...

Ok.. I have found some of the great ways through which your videos can rank really good for a particular keyword...

1. You must pay attention to the title of your video.. It should contain the keyword for which you want to rank well on youtube for that particular video.. It's good if you start the title with keyword itself.. For example - If you wanna rank a video for keyword "Break Dancing steps" then your keyword should be like this "Break Dancing steps-- Gonna hit up da flo... It should be catcy as well as keyword friendly..

2. Description - Along with your website's url your video description should contain a considerable amount of keywords too.. Be sure they looks non spammy or don't keyword stuffed them.. Like.. "Break dancing steps that you'll surely love to enjoy.. You can found more break dancing steps here on www.XXXXXX.com

3. Tags are the most important thing that you should always focus upon.. Fill the tags with the keyword.. Add some additional keywords too..

4. Keep your videos short and informative.. Making long videos makes no sense because people always love to watch short and informative videos.. If they found your video intresting then only they click on your website's URL on description..

5. Except adding your website's url on description, always watermark your video with your website URL.. DON'T INCLUDE YOUR WEBSITE URL IN YOUR TITLE..

I'll add more points later after more research..

Hope I have helped..

Thanks guys

akki313, Apr 24, 2010 IP
    stephen082 likes this.
  2. zexy

zexy Guest

Best Answers:
    Nice job! This guide will help those who promote stuff via YouTube videos no doubt about that. YouTube is great for promoting certain niches.
    The only thing I hate about YouTube marketing is that uploading movies takes a lot of time (find them / create them / upload, etc.)

zexy, Apr 24, 2010 IP
  3. gunjan5886

gunjan5886 Peon

Best Answers:
    Good Working ....

gunjan5886, Apr 24, 2010 IP
  4. akki313

akki313 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are some more tips for you:

Perform downloading and uploading while sleeping.. that's what I used to do.. After starting up the download process or uploading process I usually go to sleep and when I woke up.. Dangggggg.. You have been uploaded or downloaded.. That's the best way to consume time as well. :)

akki313, Apr 24, 2010 IP
  5. dionysus1

dionysus1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I never even thought to try and market on youtube. Thanks for the suggestion!

dionysus1, Apr 24, 2010 IP
  6. lakelandprinting

lakelandprinting Peon

Best Answers:
    How can you get a link on the description part as you mentioned in step 2? I tried that and it won't let me

lakelandprinting, Apr 24, 2010 IP
  7. akki313

Best Answers:
    Check description of this video just below it.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3vB5XJnm5A&feature=related

It's like.. visit www.xxxxxxx.com ........

This is the way you can add url in your descriptions..

PS: It's my video, it was just an example..

akki313, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  8. winning urge

winning urge Peon

Best Answers:
    Great tutorial on marketing with you tube. It can be really very useful way to marketing of one's website.

winning urge, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  9. sadeeqbao

sadeeqbao Peon

Best Answers:
    xxxxxxxxxxx site have adult contents

sadeeqbao, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  10. wisam74us

wisam74us Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Where is the link here, it is NOFOLLOW with your tube, I agree this is a good marketing method but I do not see any link love, unless you get lucky with some people using Youtube API and include your link (doesnt happen very often)

wisam74us, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  11. akki313

Best Answers:
    Goshhhh.. Youtube is just for getting some quality traffic. It has nothing to do with link juice and all that.... Quality Backlink doesn't only mean dofollow link... :p

akki313, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  12. saumitra

saumitra Peon

Best Answers:
    But how to create a video related to my site content?

saumitra, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  13. akki313

Best Answers:
    You can take help of the slideshows or download and watermark from the videos present on the other video sharing sites (should be relevant to your website niche)

akki313, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  14. spoonpants

spoonpants Peon

Best Answers:
    This thread provided so many ideas and motivation. Looking forward to trying making a few how to videos in the future and seeing how they go. Thanks akki

spoonpants, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  15. thebitbotdotcom

thebitbotdotcom Peon

Best Answers:
    Good reminders. I just changed my title to a keyword. Why I didn't already do that is a mystery to me.

thebitbotdotcom, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  16. WillExcelTESOL

WillExcelTESOL Peon

Best Answers:
    Good details here. These were some things I discovered inadvertently. Interested in hearing more about your research regarding this.

WillExcelTESOL, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  17. underpay

underpay Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have to disagree about the link juice. Using some seo tools, I have found that most people who have a link in their descriptions are actually getting a lot of their link juice from YouTube. I don't get it, but hey, if it works......

underpay, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  18. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'll add another Tip. :)

If its a 4 minute video, make sure that the still at 2:00 is catchy (depends on you niche) this way if it shows in the search results or related videos then it'll get more clicks. :)

Helvetii, Apr 29, 2010 IP
  19. lunaxod

lunaxod Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice tip I was thinking about that!

lunaxod, May 5, 2010 IP