1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where do you find good writers?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by The Content Authority, Oct 12, 2009.

1. ivanf

ivanf Peon

Best Answers:
    There are some very trustworthy article writers at

Netbuilders

ivanf, Nov 22, 2009 IP
  2. rokrohan

rokrohan Active Member

Best Answers:
    wow! the thread is really interesting! well.. you can virtually take articles from any website, get ideas and rewrite it your own and unique way.. thats the best solution if you can't afford $3 per article!

rokrohan, Nov 24, 2009 IP
  3. seotoys

seotoys Member

Best Answers:
    It's good idea to write your own text but more often SEOs dont have enough time for writing job and they ultimately decide to hire someone for quality content.

seotoys, Nov 24, 2009 IP
  4. amarventris

amarventris Peon

Best Answers:
    What a terrible and uninformed post.

I have never written for Ezine or article submission directories because I have always been paid for my work. if a writer's work is concentrated there it's a red flag they can't find any clients and never have.

If your suggestion were true I would be obligated to throw a bunch of otherwise money worthy content at idiot for-profit sites just because my list of 24 sites and almost a thousand custom article links are too "difficult" for the content hirer to click?

amarventris, Nov 24, 2009 IP
  5. amarventris

amarventris Peon

Best Answers:
    What a window into your unethical site building practices. I'll be sure and resarch your sites on Copyscape and alert Google that you rewrite other site's content as a policy.

amarventris, Nov 24, 2009 IP
  6. prashanth1

prashanth1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is there anybody out there who will need some bulk work from ezine expert authors in our team?

If yest then pls do PM me. We would like to get some orders. Have contributed many articles so far. Samples can be provided on different niche upon request.

prashanth1, Nov 25, 2009 IP
  7. gracecheung

gracecheung Peon

Best Answers:
    I like the college campus idea. Not a crappy college, since a lot of those students tend to be crappy writers. But you should be able to find decent writers at any top tier school.

gracecheung, Nov 25, 2009 IP
  8. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    Go to such sites as About. If you are looking for, say, articles on dating, go to such sites as Askmen.

If it is on health...

Then read their articles to see if they are good enough for you.

That's all there is to it.

Perry Rose, Nov 25, 2009 IP
  9. Spawned

Spawned Member

Best Answers:
    i have used college students before and they were great to start off with but later slacked off and had to get rid of them. That seems like the common thing for college kids at least in my experience. I do need to find some better writers who are willing to at least be consistent.

Spawned, Dec 7, 2009 IP
  10. averyz

averyz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've got some great articles from collage students, but I also have had a good percentage of them flake out. A lot of collage student around here are spoiled rich kids and they have no value for work or money so they will blow off jobs a lot.

But some are on top of things and write great stuff.. Much better then the normal hacked together plagiarized crap you get outsourcing on the Internet.

averyz, Dec 7, 2009 IP
  11. Spawned

Spawned Member

Best Answers:
    True. You have to babysit most of them because it can mess up a good thing if they did by chance copy stuff. Thats a big NO NO!

Spawned, Dec 9, 2009 IP
  12. ladymacbeth9

ladymacbeth9 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LOL Laundromats? Thats a new one really. There are several good sites out there that offer copy services. I write for a couple of them. You're going to pay a bit more for the service when you use a brokerage but you are sure to get the items that you want actually.

Also if yo'ure looking, isn't there a section here to advertise for writers?

ladymacbeth9, Dec 25, 2009 IP
  13. ladymacbeth9

ladymacbeth9 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

I'm pretty sure I resent that.. :D

ladymacbeth9, Dec 25, 2009 IP
  14. averyz

averyz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ^Just to clarify "normal hacked together plagiarized crap" is not just stuff that won't pass copyscape.
    I consider a poor rewrite of the fist page that comes up in google plagiarized junk even if it can pass copyscape. (I still pay people for it but don't rehire them for sure)

A lot of the writers on the Internet just open the first page of google open the first site or 2 then do a poor rewrite (human spin) the pages. So now you just have a rewrite of the Same Stuff that is already on the first page of google. Worthless.

When you hire a decent writer they will either know the subject and write fresh material or spend 15-20 min doing a little research ad try to put tighter some fresh material.

Yeah, I know you get what you pay for.. But you also have to pay the right person or you will still get junk.

averyz, Dec 26, 2009 IP
  15. gvannorman

gvannorman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good writers are a dime a dozen. What you want is a great writer. Someone who is willing to spend some time on researching the topic if they do not know it. I will tell you what I do, I don't just search Google and use the 1st or 2nd result. What I do is open up Market Samurai and use its great content feature to find content. I then read what I find and write a unique article on what I just learned. I do not re-write any article unless its a re-write job then my customer supplies me with the original.

gvannorman, Dec 26, 2009 IP
  16. Noahdeck

Noahdeck Guest

Best Answers:
    Freelance writing sites could help your search otherwise, type in the keyword copywriter or web content writer at oDesk and you'll find them. Philippines has also got good writers in low price but good products. I've actually hired one writer who also now does everything around my admin needs to my SEO and traffic building. I only pay her less than $300 per month. Now I can say, that's a package! :)

Noahdeck, Apr 20, 2010 IP
  17. Learners

Learners Peon

Best Answers:
    You can try searching Google.

Are you asking where to physically find them, or electronically?

Learners, Apr 22, 2010 IP
  18. ahass

ahass Peon

Best Answers:
    try odesk :)

ahass, Apr 23, 2010 IP
  19. ahass

ahass Peon

Best Answers:
    but yes i agree with everyone here... finding a good writer is extremely difficult

ahass, Apr 23, 2010 IP
  20. ahass

ahass Peon

Best Answers:
    ... oh and also try kijiji!

ahass, Apr 23, 2010 IP