1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Trouble with getting accepted to a CPA network

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by techdes, Apr 22, 2010.

They're asking me to give them more information about my online markeing experience which I don't have, but I have indicated 2 years of experience in my application anyway (otherwise they would deny my application on the spot). Also they want me to include examples of websites and/or landing pages I'm currently promoting CPA offers. I REALLY want to make it in there. Can anyone help me?

techdes, Apr 22, 2010 IP
  2. lovelemonade

lovelemonade Peon

Best Answers:
    2 years experience, you dont have even one landing page or website?

lovelemonade, Apr 22, 2010 IP
  3. techdes

techdes Guest

Best Answers:
    First of all I have 0 years of CPA experience, however in my application I indicated 2 years - otherwise they would denied it for sure. I guess I need a short story about my experience and some screenshots (or better - links) of the latest CPA offers. That's why I need your help.

techdes, Apr 22, 2010 IP
  4. techdes

techdes Guest

Best Answers:
    So, anything?

techdes, Apr 24, 2010 IP
  5. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    getjimmy, Apr 24, 2010 IP
  6. Phillychzsteak

Phillychzsteak Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just a heads up. You should really never lie on an application. Those who are interviewing you have enough experience and training to pick out the truths of what you say. Also, some affiliate networks will accept a person who does not have much experience. My network, for example, works with people who have experience and who have no experience, in efforts to help them make money with affiliate marketing. However, we also have experience in researching affiliates and will deny any application that is not 100% truthful.

Phillychzsteak, Apr 24, 2010 IP