1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where can I find online tutor?

Discussion in 'PHP' started by proxywhereabouts, Apr 21, 2010.

I want to learn more about PHP but have not got time to go to a real class. So, I understand there are some place offering class online like 1-on-1 lesson. If you know this kind of places, can you tell me where and how much would it usually cost?

Thank you.

proxywhereabouts, Apr 21, 2010 IP
  2. Cloud Computing Forum

Cloud Computing Forum Guest

Best Answers:
    How much do you know already, I might be able to help.

Cloud Computing Forum, Apr 21, 2010 IP
  3. proxywhereabouts

proxywhereabouts Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I appreciate all the PM offering price for the lesson.
    But it is obvious this thread IS NOT in BST section and I am not looking to buy or hire someone.
    I just need some suggestions of where I can find this places, meaning I'm hoping to find an url or sites which I can browse to see what are the offering etc.

I think I know a little bit of php. I can install php script, can edit a little bit of php codes.
    I'm hoping to learn to build a php script or app from scratch and after that move on to the next subject which is css.
    My goal is to learn building a site from ground up. Since I can design my own template, I wanted to be able to slice it, code it and make it work as a website.

4. Cloud Computing Forum

Cloud Computing Forum Guest

Best Answers:
    Well I'm available on MSN and Skype if you need someone to ask questions about PHP/CSS just PM me your MSN/SKYPE. By the way I wouldnt say that CSS is the next step, it might pay to gain a good knowledge of HTML and CSS before learning PHP, or a tleast at the same time.

Cloud Computing Forum, Apr 21, 2010 IP
  5. proxywhereabouts

proxywhereabouts Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you.
    Yeah, supposedly one is recommended to learn HTML, CSS and move on to PHP and maybe Zend.
    I believe I have fair knowledge about HTML, and to me CSS seems to be harder than PHP. :)