1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can anyone suggest me latest trends of marketing?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by arnoldsmithh, Apr 21, 2010.

I know many marketing trends but i wanna know what other people think that which kind of marketing is worthy in 2010?

arnoldsmithh, Apr 21, 2010 IP
  2. softworks-workforce

softworks-workforce Peon

Best Answers:
    From my point of view mobile marketing and the online marketing is the latest trends of marketing any product or services.

softworks-workforce, Apr 21, 2010 IP
  3. thevolts

thevolts Peon

Best Answers:
    check out google trends. Type in your product/niche and check which country/city queries it the most in Google.

thevolts, Apr 21, 2010 IP
  4. coluden

coluden Peon

Best Answers:
    Social and video marketing are hot these days. I read somewhere that videos basically accounts for up to 40% of all internet traffic. Take that with "a grain of salt", but it is pretty high considering the popularity of the video sharing sites. Video marketing is definitely and growing trend though, if only for the shear pull of videos. But social marketing takes the cake in terms of a hot and growing trend, in my opinion. You will probably know by now for example, that face-book provides one of the most targeted type of traffic you can get. The reason for this is that the owners of this social site use people's preferences to target ads to them, while they are logged into the site. Anyway, I think those are two of the best trends in marketing right now.

coluden, Apr 21, 2010 IP
  5. duia

duia Peon

Best Answers:
    Social media marketing may be the latest trend.

You see, as a successful and popular social netwotk site, Facebook is becoming popular all over the world; At the same time, Twitter, the most popular micro blog, has been cloned by many companies around the world.
    So, social media sites are becoming the next trend pof the Internet and social media marketing that is around social media sites will be the latest trend of marketing indeed.

duia, Apr 21, 2010 IP
  6. jon2010

jon2010 Peon

Best Answers:
    As the other posters have mentioned Video Marketing is the newest Major addition to a marketers bag of tricks.

jon2010, Apr 21, 2010 IP