1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying $4000 project for Outsource-Upfront Payment-Who can take up this project?

Discussion in 'Services' started by alexas1, Apr 20, 2010.

One of my clients had launched a Freelance website. We (me & my team) are already working on many other projects of him. So his budget to promote the Freelance site is $4000-3 months project. So within 3 months his site has to become as famous as work at home jobs website. I would like to Outsource this project,50% (payment upfront) & 50% in the 2nd month(1st week). Interested people can PM me along with your e-mail ids please

alexas1, Apr 20, 2010 IP
  2. sologame

sologame Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Let me know the time to start this project. Im interested but can start after March 10th. Currently committed to a project and its almost over by March 10th.
    Thanks.

sologame, Apr 20, 2010 IP
  3. kompyuter

kompyuter Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I already send you a PM regarding this project. I am also interested?

kompyuter, Apr 21, 2010 IP
  4. meonex

meonex Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This post was Yesterday and March Was last month, lol, anyways, Yeah i have done many Elance based sites e.g www.elanceclub.com, i have alot of experience in developing ecommerice sites, lemme know.

meonex, Apr 21, 2010 IP
  5. alexas1

alexas1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Guys,

Thanks for getting back to me & Many thanks for your tremendous responses.

I have received too too many PMs, My inbox flooded with Pms. I have been reviewing one by one, but no time to review all. However I have chosen few among the people who sent me the PMs. Probably I may have final deal with one among them today.

Others Please don't get disappointed. I have many upcoming projects shortly, I would definitely choose more people then.
    Again many thanks for your time.

alexas1, Apr 21, 2010 IP