1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Problem with jQuery Plugin of Featured Content Slider.

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by zainali88, Jan 30, 2010.

I've a Blogger blog here

I've a strange problem with the jQuery plugin in my template. Whenever I try to install a (jquery powered) Featured content slider in my blog. It doesn't work properly. the slides scatter all over the template and offcourse do not move in the slider.

I tried the SAME plugin and exactly the same code for content slider in my other blogs like this one and it works fine.

by default the code of the slider is importing the javascripts from other sites.

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1/jquery.min.js"></script>

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="http://sites.google.com/site/tipsotrickscom/jquery/jquery.flow.1.2.auto.js"></script>
    Code (markup):
    but I also tried copying and embedding all the code (inside those .js files) in my template but It didn't work. :(

So, has anyone faced the same issue before? or know any solution for this.. please help me.

I spent last 2 days settings up this thing and totally lost now! :confused:

zainali88, Jan 30, 2010 IP
  2. elizas

elizas Peon

Best Answers:
    mfsNiceControls is a base form plug-in. It allows you to create custom looking radio buttons and check boxes in your HTML form. In HTML we cannot use css for styling these controls like we can with other input fields. This plug-in uses a basic theme for all radio buttons and check boxes by default. The user can also override the default theme by selecting from other ones we have provided. This version only provides seven themes which are: default, red, green, blue, orange, black, windows.

elizas, Apr 19, 2010 IP