1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Has Google Caffeine Finally Arrived?

Discussion in 'Google' started by jnm007a, Apr 13, 2010.

1. jlabrash

jlabrash Peon

Best Answers:
    Just checking, I know it may be a stupid question, but what are you referring to when you talk about Google Caffeine?

jlabrash, Apr 14, 2010 IP
  2. Lalit_Burma

Lalit_Burma Active Member

Best Answers:
    Cache option is not working and showing old Google logo.

So definitely something is going on.

I am closely monitoring it.

Will let you know guys.

Lalit_Burma, Apr 14, 2010 IP
  3. quiz

quiz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Any information yet Lalit_Burma? :)

quiz, Apr 19, 2010 IP
  4. wayneonweb

wayneonweb Peon

Best Answers:
    I think Google started to slowly rolling caffeine worldwide..i to check my top performing keywords, i got some great results and also some drop to....

wayneonweb, Apr 19, 2010 IP
  5. mjwoodi

mjwoodi Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I havent spotted anything different than the usual factors that can fluctuate your rank such as data center, location, personalized results and the google ole google dance!

mjwoodi, Apr 19, 2010 IP
  6. bruce_robart

bruce_robart Member

Best Answers:
    how you all can predict that you are runing with caffeine is that any checker on internet....

bruce_robart, Apr 19, 2010 IP
  7. jnm007a

jnm007a Peon

Best Answers:
    I monitor the serps daily. A lot of google caffeine tweaks have been present since January 2010 such as twitter updates in the results; however, I've noticed a huge serps change that is still fluctuating a bit, but I think it's the final phase of caffeine's full implementation. Boys and Girls, you've heard it here first. I really believe Google Caffeine is finally fully implemented.

jnm007a, Apr 19, 2010 IP
  8. Indy001

Indy001 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have also noticed some huge changes since last Friday. I monitor keywords daily. I have some niches which I have not seen many changes on. And I have one in particular, the World of Warcraft niche, that appears to have been totally reshuffled. Many, many changes I have seen in that one. In some others, I have noticed my keywords bouncing around quite a bit. For one keyword in a health niche, which I have been pretty steady at abour #22 in google for months, I have seen this go as low as 5 and and high as 88. Looking forward to see how this all shakes out. Looks like I better be ready for increases in some niches and decreases in others...

Indy001, Apr 19, 2010 IP
  9. Gazzerman

Gazzerman Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am in Canada and keep an eye on the UK results daily, my staff are sseing the same caffeine google.co.uk results I am for the first time. Normally we hit different data centers, but for the last 5 days we have had the same results that show the caffeine serps effects.

Lets be clear here, Matt Cutts as an example said this would not be a serps change but he said some of the new changes will affect some websites, so really yes it is a serps change Matt to some degree? The results show different positions for many websites. My office space company www.yourcityoffice.com is ranking 5th in google.co.uk now, this was not the case on non caffeine data centers.

Gazzerman, Apr 19, 2010 IP
  10. downloadvyp

downloadvyp Peon

Best Answers:
    i lot of changes to one of my website.not that good for me

downloadvyp, Apr 19, 2010 IP
  11. LBP

LBP Guest

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately its not, if you do a full Google DC scan, you will see that results still varies especially in the 66.* and 75.125* DCs. It's here but it is still on going..

LBP, Apr 19, 2010 IP
  12. longcall911

longcall911 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm seeing at least 3 different sets of SERPs. They all seem to be variations of what was on the caffeine DC just before they shut it down.

The sites that I have made no changes to in 6 months, seem to be doing better than those I've freshened and expanded. That's a bit disappointing but we forge ahead.

longcall911, Apr 19, 2010 IP
  13. wlanguide

wlanguide Peon

Best Answers:
    Sure did, and my rankings are fluctuating all the time, lol

wlanguide, Apr 19, 2010 IP
  14. quiz

quiz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Atleast its not "fully implemented" yet. The last days the SERP's are quite stable again but i still have the old Google interface while using it.

quiz, Apr 20, 2010 IP
  15. jim25

jim25 Peon

Best Answers:
    I can get different set of results from ie to firefox then completeley different again on a different comp, .com and .co.uk big difference at the moment, I wish google would just roll out caffeine so we can take perspective instead of 1 minute you get 1 set of serps then instantly it changes in the next search, companys and small businesses will be losing money as google messes around with its algorithm.

jim25, Apr 20, 2010 IP
  16. bruce_robart

bruce_robart Member

Best Answers:
    thanks i have read somewhere that it's more accurate then before. what it means...? how can we measured that..?

bruce_robart, Apr 20, 2010 IP
  17. Gazzerman

Gazzerman Active Member

Best Answers:
    For the first time I am seeing different caffeine serps on different data centers. Not just switching back to the old/current serps.

Gazzerman, Apr 20, 2010 IP
  18. Gazzerman

Gazzerman Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have just been going through alot of websites that have a reach in multiple countries or worldwide services. The new serps are playing heavily on server location again! This goes against everything google has said for the past 2 years. What is the point in webmaster tools geo location stuff if its just ignored? Many of my site that are hosted in the UK but offer a worldwide service are seeing drops elsewhere in serps rankings. Does Google really want me to have multiple domains for each country? They have been saying country folders are the way to go for the longest time. Get it together Google! This is a big big mistake. This should be one of the main focus points of this update.

Gazzerman, Apr 20, 2010 IP
  19. quiz

quiz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Still don't see the new Caffeine results but the SERP for my keywords is stable for already a few days.

quiz, Apr 21, 2010 IP
  20. larysmith711

larysmith711 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Google promises that the new search tool (codename “Caffeine”) will improve the speed, accuracy, size, and comprehensiveness of Google search.

http://mashable.com/2009/08/10/google-caffeine/

larysmith711, May 1, 2010 IP