1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Love Your Enemies?

Discussion in 'Websites' started by eye-2i.com, Apr 9, 2005.

For a year I have been using the services of a company to do my all my business cards, but for some reason the owner has always disliked me. I don't know why but he always treated me with disrespect and has always been rather rude. I don't know why I kept going back to that same company everytime I needed cards done.

I try my best to be courteous to people around me - even if I am at the point I wanna give up on people. There are bad days where I do lose my temper.

Today when I was there in that shop, the man saw my logo on my business shirt, and asked what I do, so I said I am a webdesigner. He then proceeded to ask me website-related questions and thankfully I was able to answer him.

Guess what happened? He then later said he was looking for a webdesigner and told me he did not want to get hosting or design by any other company but ME! All of a sudden I was like his new best friend. I was at his shop from 1 pm and ended up being there talking to him a good 4 hours.

Not only that, but the guy beside me waiting for some prints to be done was so impressed, he too wants me to be his webhost. So I scored 2 clients in one go just because I kept going back to that same shop.

God works in mysterious ways.

eye-2i.com, Apr 9, 2005 IP
    miko67 likes this.
  2. miko67

miko67 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There just can't possibly be any morale to this story other than this: Everything is random, things don't happen for a reason :D

Nice story :cool:

miko67, Apr 9, 2005 IP
  3. J.D.

J.D. Peon

Best Answers:
    Here's another one - may be sometimes we misinterpret what other people think of us tend to assume the worse :)

J.D., Apr 9, 2005 IP
  4. students-forum

students-forum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Persistance and Humbleness will always be rewarded. Bet your laughing now. :D

students-forum, Apr 9, 2005 IP
  5. SEO_AM

SEO_AM Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice story. A lesson of love is to be learned here. We should not give up on it for it will eventually unite all. It is His will We should all strive to keep Him in our life... we are all His miracles.

SEO_AM, Apr 9, 2005 IP
  6. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    There is a reason to everything, whether we see it or not.

Blogmaster, Apr 9, 2005 IP
  7. eye-2i.com

eye-2i.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Latest update on this story. I had to get 2 more sets of business cards today so I went back to the guy. I just scored another project from the guy today and I was even able to help him solve some ftp issues he was having.
    We chatted for a good 2 hours non business so it was pretty cool. Another client saw him giving me a contract so he asked me for my business card. We'll see how that goes.

eye-2i.com, Jun 1, 2005 IP