1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying 4 Original Articles 750 words ea for $15US

Discussion in 'Services' started by john_loch, Apr 16, 2010.

I need four articles, 750 words each, in good english without grammatical or spelling errors. The articles will be on fashion related topics. The usual 3 to 4% kw density required. Keywords will be provided to successful provider.

Post each article as it's completed to my website for timely review/feedback
    Must pass copyscape 100% (no exceptions)
    Job completed within 7 days
    Payment via Paypal

If you are a provider on oDesk, I can pay you there as well.

Note: I may use you on other projects if your work is good - I currently have need of link builders etc as well.

Thanks,
    JL

john_loch, Apr 16, 2010 IP
  2. asiraj_67

asiraj_67 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think payment rates are too low. You must expect original high quality SEO article for eza at least for $8 per 750 words.

asiraj_67, Apr 17, 2010 IP
  3. damnedfreak

damnedfreak Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yep, rates are too low.
    I can provide you articles which are of a high quality standard, for 1,5 - 1,0$ per 100 words, depending on the quantity of the order.

I can do backlinks for you as well. It will be blog posts on blogs having PR2 or higher and being do-follow. Let me know if you are interested in this service as well.

Regards,
    Steve

damnedfreak, Apr 17, 2010 IP
  4. john_loch

john_loch Rodent Slayer

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks guys,

Your feedback is much appreciated, but the price is more than fair, as any team manager in this space will tell you. I can and have sourced the needed talent at my prices.

That said, Damnedfreak, what do you charge for competitor link discovery then acquiring links from same. It's trivial stuff, but I'm curious what you'd charge for it.. fixed per 100, hourly rates.. ?

Cheers,
    JL

john_loch, Apr 17, 2010 IP