1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 26+ Social Network + Video Business Directories For Sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by austrainer, Apr 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    This is a project I started last year & due to other business commitments I have run out of time to complete it.
    Essentially capitalising on the power of local social networks & the requirement for business directories to get traffic this project comes complete with mind maps, processes and more on how to moneytise the sites at a local level using outsourced staff, plus each site is preinstalled with logo, theme, dolphin community software, integrated business directory, helpdesk, Video Uploader, & CRM.
    All software used was open source excluding the video uploader which I purchased and have a license for multiple sites.

I have not worked on traffic generation nor promoted these sites & they are an opportunity for anyone wanting a website business opportunity that includes online & offline sales.

For an example of the setup check out http://ulikesydney.com - we have some sample videos on this site.
    The domains are due for renewal in May and will be renewed in the name of the purchaser.

The price is $250 each so first in first served.
    These are the websites for sale
    ulikebands.com
    ulikesydney.com
    ulikeadultsites.com
    ulikedating.com
    ulikehomebasedbusiness.com
    ulikeholidays.com
    ulikemlm.com
    ulikescrapbooking.com
    ulikeweddings.com
    ulikelondon.com
    ulikelosangeles.com
    ulikenaturaltherapy.com
    ulikeinternetmarketing.com
    ulikehealing.com
    ulikenewyorkcity.com
    ulikehawaii.com
    ulikewashingtondc.com
    ulikevegas.com
    ulikeatlanta.com
    ulikesacramento.com
    ulikessanfrancisco.com
    ulikelondon.com
    ulikeberlin.com

austrainer, Apr 17, 2010 IP
  2. Soul Assassin

Soul Assassin Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Okay....lets register 20 domains and upload the same freeware on each domain and sell them for 250$ without any content or even ONE member!. The sites you are selling have absolutely NO content or members. Shouldnt you be selling the domains in the DOMAIN section ?
    When I browse througjh the "SITES FOR SALE" section I should find sites with content.....at least some kind of content.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2010
    Soul Assassin, Apr 17, 2010 IP
  3. austrainer

austrainer Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Soul Assassin

You make a good point - however the key behind these is the Business Model that is included & I guess I didnt articulate that properly. Whilst the sites themselves have the same open source software loaded, the principle behind is what i am actually selling. There is a business process that shows how the owner of the site can take this webiste & create multiple streams of income from offline sales. There has been 100's of hours of testing the offline process to see if it would work and so far it has.

Actually you are making me think twice about selling this project & continuing it - I had positive responses in the beginning but over committed myself.

Hmmm thanks for your comment - I'll think about it for the next 24 hours and may just delete this post...

austrainer, Apr 17, 2010 IP
  4. Soul Assassin

Soul Assassin Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think the primary idea behind your project is good and maybe you really should reconsider selling this. I think you could do more with this than just selling it off. I also realize that you've spent a lot of time thinking this out and probably jumped in the deep end without a concept on how to promote these sites. Im sure you'll make the right decision. Good luck anyway :)

Soul Assassin, Apr 17, 2010 IP
    acs likes this.
  5. koderius

koderius Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    soul assassin you are my daily hero - well put.
    I am a serious investor and 90% of the time i come across offers that insult my intelligence.

It`s really annoying.

no offence to thread holder.

koderius, Apr 17, 2010 IP
  6. markup

markup Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    what is the social network platform you used to develop this ?

markup, Apr 17, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.