1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Amazing Micro Niche Site Already Ranking in Google with no Backlinking Done!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Recruitment Nick, Apr 16, 2010.

Here we have an amazing site that is available at a fraction of it's worth. It is a adsense/amazon niche sites that is centered around a carefully selected keyword that it is already ranking for. Let us take a look at the details

The Site

Brick Trowel

bricktrowel.net

* Keyword - Brick Trowel
    * Competition - Only 272,000 BROAD!!!
    *Ranking - 11th in global google search
    * Searches - 2900 exact
    * CPC - $0.87

This site comes with 100% unique content as well as adsense compliant pages such as privacy policies, about us, contact us pages and a 'buy product' page

The Details

This is a wordpress hosted site using a theme which has been created to maximise your adsense income.

The domain is registered with GoDaddy so a free push to other GoDaddy accounts (free to register and use so no costs involved).

You get 1 months free hosting whilst you decide what to do with it.

Payment via paypal

Site is brand new so assume no traffic or income as yet, but there will be a LOT of income.

This is a 100% bargain. Look at my feedback, check out the quality of article. This WILL make you money with very little effort. Bid now, or use the BiN button to avoid disappointment

Recruitment Nick, Apr 16, 2010 IP
  2. nfd2005

nfd2005 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you making anything on Adsense?

nfd2005, Apr 16, 2010 IP
  3. dude1e

dude1e Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Also,I think you advertise that you do top google search engine seo for niche keywords I may be interested in that but want to discuss

dude1e, Apr 17, 2010 IP
  4. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ranking on which search engine? I could find in google first page.

getjimmy, Apr 17, 2010 IP