1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help with HTML code

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Web Content Writer, Apr 16, 2010.

Hi,
    I recently started my new blog (quality-web-content.blogspot.com) and now I am trying to optimize it for search engines. I believe there is a problem with HTML coding. After I inserted meta name tags and saved changes, I find it not the same as it should be, the positioning of words is changing by itself. For example, I insert
    <meta name='description' content='Quality Web Content is a blog for writers who believe that quality matters. You will find here useful information about writing quality content for websites and blogs, some tips on mastering your writing skills and style. If you want to request content or articles for your website, you are welcome to contact me anytime.'/>

After I save changes, I find it
    <meta content='Quality Web Content is a blog for writers who believe that quality matters. You will find here useful information about writing quality content for websites and blogs, some tips on mastering your writing skills and style. If you want to request content or articles for your website, you are welcome to contact me anytime.' name='description'/>

As you see, "name=description" moved to the end of the tag.
    How can I change it? What are possible reasons for this problem? Can it be the reason of some crawl errors?

Web Content Writer, Apr 16, 2010 IP
  2. bratosab

bratosab Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

There is no problem with this, it dosen't change anything to your meta tags, it must be blogspost's editor that does this.... (assuming you are using their html editor...)

Best Regards.

bratosab, Apr 16, 2010 IP
  3. Web Content Writer

Web Content Writer Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks. It means that I've spent some hours trying to fix a not existing problem:):)

Last edited: Apr 16, 2010
    Web Content Writer, Apr 16, 2010 IP