1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Make Easy Money From Freelance Writing

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by gocali2009, Apr 16, 2010.

Hello,

Many people get started in making money online by doing freelance writing, yet they quickly get fed up with low rates and not enough stable work.

I recently wrote a 5000 word report on how to earn easy money from freelance writing. The report was aimed at English teachers living abroad who would want to earn some extra money on top of their (humble) salary, but I think most new freelance writers could benefit from it.

The report talks about things like were to find work, how to maximize your income, how to build a reputation, which websites to find work and how to get work writing for SEO companies.

It's not a report that will teach you how to get better at writing articles or copywriting, but it will show you my blueprint that I used to make up to $50 an hour writing simple SEO articles. The report is too long for me to post here, but you can read it here on my blog: http://lostvikingblog.com/how-to-make-easy-money-from-freelance-writing.

There are no ads, affiliate links and not even an opt in. Hope it will help!

gocali2009, Apr 16, 2010 IP
    Web Content Writer likes this.
  2. wildogre

wildogre Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot for sharing this great piece of work.

wildogre, Apr 16, 2010 IP