1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 50 PR3-5 Do-follow backlinks !

Discussion in 'Services' started by Jihoy, Apr 12, 2010.

I'm offering 50 PR3-5 Do-follow backlinks.

PR is of the page where you'll get the backlink from

Links are do-follow and can be Deep links.

Price is $75 for 50 Do-follow PR3-5 links.

2 Review copies available at $49 each

Required from you:
    URL
    Keyword
    Email to send report

Payment via paypal only.

Jihoy, Apr 12, 2010 IP
  2. alanchansg

alanchansg Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    can you send me an example on how the link will appear on the page? how many url and keywords can I use for the 50 sites?

alanchansg, Apr 12, 2010 IP
  3. tnbturbo

tnbturbo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How many OBL average on each page?

tnbturbo, Apr 13, 2010 IP
  4. Jihoy

Jihoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is manual submissions to random 50 blog comment pages on at least a dozen sites. For a single link with anchor text. There should be less than 50 comments per page for 90% of the pages. If you had bought blog comment links here on DP, which I have done before, they sell those for $3 to $7 per PR 3 to PR 5. Those are not the page rank of the site, but page rank of the page in which comments are on. Each PR 3 is equalvant to 5 PR 2s, 25 PR 1s, and 125 PR 0s in ranking power, and each PR 5s is equalvant to 3025 PR 0s in ranking power.

I am selling my links far cheaper than most blog commenting people, and I do not sell the same crap list 20 times like some DPers here. This is for guarantee success linkage at a PR 3 to PR 5 page done with a UK writer manually, on topic and contributing to the discussion rather than pure spammage, and we'll switch out the links that we feel are overspammed.

If you want to buy software blast on the cheap, I can do that too, but I'd recommend against it as it ends up putting your link in a lot of overspammed sites. Which can't hurt your ranking, actually (according to Matt Cutts), but does little to help your ranking.

If you can find substantially cheaper service on non-repeating blog pages, let me know, I got a $30,000 order for you. Otherwise I believe this is the best deal on DP for non-repeating do follow guarnatee PR 3 to PR 5 blog pages commenting.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2010
    Jihoy, Apr 13, 2010 IP
  5. cheaplaptops

cheaplaptops Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 4
    do you guarantee all 50 links will be approved? Also, will the PR5 pages change to PR0 after the update like most blogs usually do. For instance, a PR5 from a blogpost 3/3/2010 will drop to a PR0 after the next update

cheaplaptops, Apr 13, 2010 IP
  6. Jihoy

Jihoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    cheaplaptops, I will only charge for the approved comments, and will usually try to do more ordered so that you still have more than 50 after removals are factored in. As for a PR 5 blog post dropping to PR 0, and if you had comment on it, that just means you are one of the blogs that ended up sucking up the link juice and gaining the benefit of ranking. At the time of blog comment completion, you will receive 50 PR 3+ blog comments, but I cannot guarantee forever that page will remain PR 5. No blog commenting services here on DP, to my knowledge, offers that type of guarantee. From experience (I have done over 18,000 blog comments in the last 2 years), usually PR 5 don't drop to PR 0, even if it drops it maybe drops to PR 4, and some blog pages actually gain rank over time, but it's outside of my control.

Jihoy, Apr 13, 2010 IP
  7. spacehobby

spacehobby Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    spacehobby, Apr 14, 2010 IP
  8. seomaster01

seomaster01 Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How long will the coments stick..What if a comment is deleted one day after you have submitted the report. Do you have some sort of guarantee.

seomaster01, Apr 15, 2010 IP
  9. vihutuo

vihutuo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    I would like to take a review copy but prefer to pay after completion of work

vihutuo, Apr 15, 2010 IP
  10. Jihoy

Jihoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Comments are guaranteed replacement up to one month, we usually do a bit extra so if there is any removals, you don't get short-changed. If you do multiple orders we usually put in the extra links into the last order.

Jihoy, Apr 16, 2010 IP
  11. Mokorr

Mokorr Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I found Jihoy through another thread in the services sub-forum but will post a review on here based on the SEO package I purchased.

Jihoy was VERY HELPFUL and always went out of his way to answer all my questions. I did not have much money to spend, but Jihoy and I talked about it and he gave me different strategies on how we can work on improving my SERP rank for a low-competitive keyword. I being new to SEO , did not know much. He was very patient and took the time to explain SEO terms and the different types of methods on improving organic search engine results. After sending him money through PayPal, he immediately went to work and gave FAST results way before the project due date. I received a thorough report on the 50 links listing the PR of each link (which were PR3+, I double-checked personally), alt text used and the URL it would be directed to. If you are planning on working with Jihoy, I highly recommend him. He responds quickly, will work out things with you and is VERY HARD working professional.

Thanks Jihoy, I hope we get to work with each other again in the future.

-Mokorr

Mokorr, May 10, 2011 IP