1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payoneer virtual US account + PayPal

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Natalia, Apr 7, 2010.

Hi!
    I am new to this forum and I was trying to find updated info on this theme. (please mods move the thread if needed).

I used to withdraw my PayPal funds to my XOOM account. As you know that is not possible now.

I´ve been receiving invitations to open a Payoneer Virtual US account for more than a year now and never really looked into it.

Now that I find myself in a big issue with XOOM not offering PayPal withdraw service I wanted to learn more about this Virtual Account, so I filled my application.

I´d like to know if anyone here has used it to withdraw fund from PayPal. What is a smooth/easy transaction? How long does it take to receive the funds? What are the fees? Any problems you had?

I really appreciate your help since I can´t find the way to receive PayPal funds in Argentina now.

Thanks!
    Nat

Natalia, Apr 7, 2010 IP
  2. ecomservices

ecomservices Peon

Best Answers:
    Nope you cannot transfer funds from pp -> payoneer virtual account.
    The only option you have is a card transfer pp -> payoneer card, and thats if
    your pp supports card withdrawals.

As to the payoneer virtual account its unless
    its not even a real virtual account,
    its only a loading account for the card.

ecomservices, Apr 7, 2010 IP
  3. Natalia

Natalia Peon

Best Answers:
    And then why Payoneer promotes the Virtual Account as a method for you to withdraw money from PayPal? And why the forum at Payoneer everybody is withdrawing from PayPal using the Virtual Account?

Natalia, Apr 7, 2010 IP
  4. sufia

sufia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Payoneer fees Its horrible.all are too good.

sufia, Apr 8, 2010 IP
  5. deifygo

deifygo Peon

Best Answers:
    u can try 1-pay

but i think paypal is best yet~

deifygo, Apr 9, 2010 IP
  6. Natalia

Natalia Peon

Best Answers:
    well, it´s obvious you live in the US right? And it´s obvious that if I need info on Virtual Accounts it´s because PayPal doesn´t work in my country :)

So far nobody could explain to me a real experience. I don´t care about people saying: NO, You can´t or Yes, you can. I need real experiences because I need to know how I will manage to support my family if I cannot withdraw funds from PayPal. this is not a joke or something I need to purchase fancy clothes. This is the only way I have to support my 2 kids. So I´d appreciate REAL experiences only.

Natalia, Apr 9, 2010 IP
  7. ecomservices

ecomservices Peon

Best Answers:
    Well you have two options for withdrawals from pp:
    1. get a us bank account - (this can be done even if you a non us resident)
    2. get a multipurpose virtual visa card which supports withdrawals and attach it to your pp then
    transfer funds from pp -> virtual visa card. then you can transfer funds from
    virtual visa card -> payoneer card. same applies if you use a physical visa card.

ecomservices, Apr 9, 2010 IP
  8. Natalia

Natalia Peon

Best Answers:
    I do have International Visa cards, but I cannot withdraw funds to my Visa. So I applied for the Virtual Us Account from Payoneer. What I want to know if I will be able to withdraw funds from PayPal to that account directly. I searched for info and found out the Virtual Us Account is only a name, the account is not virtual. It´s a real Bank Account Payoneer has and sub-accounts for each user.

"Here’s how it works: Payoneer maintains a bulk of sub-accounts under its main account, which is held in an American bank. When an ACH transfer is initiated, each of these sub-accounts is referenced using its own routing and account numbers. When the funds are credited to one of these sub-accounts, Payoneer loads the funds to the associated card. Contrary to their name, these accounts are not virtual at all. Payoneer’s thinking here is to call them virtual accounts because they only serve as channels for loading money onto their cards.
    Let’s say you’re an affiliate marketer living in Russia and you’ve just had your monthly commission deposited to your PayPal account. With Payoneer, it works like this now: you can perform an ACH transfer directly from your PayPal account to your Payoneer Virtual US Account. The funds will be immediately available on your Payoneer Debit MasterCard balance, ready for cash withdrawal from an ATM in Moscow, or available for charge at any MasterCard point-of-sale station"

Natalia, Apr 9, 2010 IP
  9. Malika.Sharma

Malika.Sharma Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have a virtual account linked to my PP and things are working fine. Yes, fees of Payoneer is high but if you do some calculations then you would see PP charges way more than Payoneer. My Payoneer virtual account is working good with PP.
    Regards,
    Paula1234

Malika.Sharma, Apr 9, 2010 IP
  10. Virtualcontent

Virtualcontent Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Paula 1234,

Can you please suggest me how can I open a US virtual account? Is there any email address or contact support. I have a Payoneer debit card.

Virtualcontent

Virtualcontent, Apr 9, 2010 IP
  11. Natalia

Natalia Peon

Best Answers:
    I got an email from a Virtual US account user and his is working fine too. That´s really good news! He also confirmed the "virtual" account is not VIRTUAL, it´s a regular account Payoneer opens as a sub-account. So that´s even better :)

Thanks for sharing your experience Paula!

Nat

Natalia, Apr 9, 2010 IP
  12. Natalia

Natalia Peon

Best Answers:
    Virtual Account activated on SAturday Apr 10. Made a transfer from PayPal to the "virtual" account on Sunday.

GOT THE FUNDS on my Payoneer card TODAY!

BRILLIANT SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And for all those who talk without knowing the real facts, the Virtual account is not Virtual AT ALL! It´s a REAL BANK ACCOUNT.

Natalia, Apr 14, 2010 IP
  13. emzy86

emzy86 Peon

Best Answers:
    Good for you Natalie, Just filled mine yesterday
    Payoneer always proved their reliability

emzy86, Apr 14, 2010 IP
  14. WebBuddy

WebBuddy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Okay can anybody PLEAAASE detail the process of moving money via virtual account to Payoneer card? Is the virtual Payoneer account maintained by Payoneer? How do I get one? How can I move money to THAT virtual account and then load it to Payoneer card? Also, what are the fees?

WebBuddy, Apr 14, 2010 IP
  15. Natalia

Natalia Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Confused_D,

The problem is you can only have a Virtual account if you were invited to test the service. They sent out a limited number of invitations to old users. I believe the service will be open to everybody at the end of the year. I´ve also heard you can request for an account by emailing at "feedback (at) payoneer (dot)com" and they will review your details and see if they activate an account for you or not. But you must have a Payoneer card!

If you don´t have a card you must apply for it with a third party company. You can find the Partner companies on payoneer site.

You must receive AT LEAST 3 loads to the card, made by different clients so you give a proof you USE the account. And then wait for the invitation to apply for a Vistual Account or email "feedback (at) payoneer (dot)com".

Nat

Natalia, Apr 14, 2010 IP
  16. WebBuddy

WebBuddy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Thanks for the info Natalia, I have a Payoneer card which I got issued just last month, yet I am afraid I can't use it as most client prefer paying through PayPal, so until I have PayPal usage, I can't use it much. I got it when PayPal withdrawals and payments were having several problems in Feb '10 ... and have made only 1 load on it yet... so it;s kind of a vicious circle , I don't think I'll get around to using it easily unless it's linked to PayPal .....

WebBuddy, Apr 14, 2010 IP
  17. JahidHossain

JahidHossain Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello everyone,
    Thanks Natalia for asking this question and i'm really very sorry to ask my question on your thread. Hope you wont mind.

Please see whether anyone can solve my problem.
    I'm from Bangladesh. In my country Paypal is not supported. So I applied for a payoneer card through Odesk. Then I received a mail from payoneer saying:

"Dear XXXXXXX,
    Congratulations, you have been chosen to participate in a special campaign that Payoneer is offering to a very select group of cardholders.
    Participating in this campaign will grant you with many new options:

* A solution to transfer funds from your PayPal to your Payoneer card account.
    * A billing address enabling you to shop online with US retail stores using your Payoneer card.
    * The ability to become a seller with eBay.
    * You’ll be able to load your Payoneer card with credit card, direct deposit, or PayPal transfers.
    * The ability receive payments to your Payoneer account from US Bank accounts via direct deposits.
    * Receive money onto your card from MoneyBookers.
    * Get a Payoneer Business Account and be able to perform card-to-card transfers from your business account to other cardholders.
    * Be able to register for a Personal Merchant Account with other websites and get money directly to your card.

All you need to do is upload a copy of a valid government issued photo ID here and we will expedite the approval process to 1 business day.
    * Please note you must upload a photo ID to expedite the approval process. Non-expedited applications can take up to 10 days.
    Thank you for your cooperation,
    Customer Support
    Payoneer, Inc.

I've had immediately competed the steps and payoneer approved and mailed me the card. Also i've received and activated it.

Now my queries are:
    Can I use paypal with that payoneer card even though paypal is not supported in my country?
    If yes, to open up a paypal account which address should I use?
    What procedures do I have to follow now?
    Please be descriptive since i'm new to this field.

Thanks in advance.

JahidHossain, Apr 14, 2010 IP
  18. Natalia

Natalia Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Jahid,

I am not sure you will be eligible to receive a Payoneer US Virtual Account until you start getting some loads into the Payoneer card. I think they need at least 3 loads. Then you can email them to feedback (at) payoneer (dot) com and ask them about the Virtual account.

I suggest you to make sure you´re eligible for a virtual account first.

PayPal is not supported in your country to WITHDRAW funds, but it should work for making payments to others. So you can open your PayPal account and provide your real address because PayPal will ask you to verify your account by sending a 4 digit code to your Credit Card balance (the card you will link to your PayPal account) and you must enter that number at PayPal site to get your account verified. For this your Credit Card billing address MUST match the address you provide at the time you open your PayPal account.

The rest is easy. Once you´re approved to get a Payoneer Virtual account, they activate it and you opened your PayPal account (no matter if it´s not allowed in your cauntry for withdrawals) you will be able to start accepting funds in your PayPal account and transfer them to your Virtual account. Remember "virtual" is only the name they gave you. It´s a REAL Bank account (you will receive ALL details of the bank, address, account number and codes).

I hope it helps :)

Nat

Natalia, Apr 14, 2010 IP
  19. Natalia

Natalia Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe you can just ask the closest clients to try paying you on Payoneer until you meet the specs to be accepted?

Nat

Natalia, Apr 14, 2010 IP
  20. JahidHossain

JahidHossain Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Nat for your quick reply.
    The worse part is i'm not even eligible to open up a paypal account from my country "Bangladesh". Belive me. U can try this. Bangladesh is not even listed in paypal's country list when it asks you to select your country.
    Now???

JahidHossain, Apr 14, 2010 IP