1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling free site seller, online website auction

Discussion in 'Sites' started by mezner, Apr 11, 2010.

http://www.freesiteseller.com
    This is a website I originally started back in December. I bought the script from unscripts.com, did a little bit of editing to the code and completely revamped the design. The auction script cost me around $80.The only real issue with this site is that it needs some more marketing and time to grow. I need money now and do not have the time to keep continuing on making this better and better. I AM WILLING TO TAKE TRADES + CASH. CASH MUST BE AT LEAST $100. PM ME OFFERS.

THIS DOES NOT HAVE TO BE FOR FREE.

Although the domain name suggests that it is, it doesn't have to be. This script allows the admin to control how much listings cost, as well as what additional things, such as bold font, will cost.

WHATS WRONG WITH IT?

Nothing! I put a lot of effort into this and simply do not have time to start marketing.

WHY ARE YOU SELLING?

Honestly I need the money soon. I have been getting busy with doing client work and will be losing most of my free time. THIS SITE WILL NEED A LITTLE WORK!

WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE?

You said it needs some work, like what? Well it mostly just needs some good marketing. It is 100% functional ready to go, but it just needs some traffic. I do not know anything about SEO and that is my big downfall.

HOW CAN I MAKE MONEY OFF THIS?

The service is free, but the extras such as highlights and bold add value to the auction. As the admin you will have full control over the pricing.

WHAT ELSE IS INCLUDED?

You get the script, the custom theme, a full years domain name and a months long package at Host gator. The domain, freesiteseller.com lasts until Mar, 2011 and is registered at Godaddy. The hosting plan, bought from Host Gator will last until May 2010.

Revenue Details

Aside from setting auction extras, you have the abililty to make some categories cost money, while keeping some free. The general website is free to use, but if you simply change the domain name you could potentially make everything cost money.

Aside from that, once traffic builds up you will have the option to display ads under or above the auction table. You can have people display pictures of their auction for an added price.

mezner, Apr 11, 2010 IP
  2. adsenseku

adsenseku Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    why can't I register???
    Is it the script broken??

adsenseku, Apr 13, 2010 IP
  3. mezner

mezner Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It works for me, not sure why you aren't able to register.

mezner, Apr 15, 2010 IP