1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Introducing PaidResearchProgram.com! New Launch 75% Commissions. Check It out!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Super_Vendor, Apr 12, 2010.

Hey guys,

I am now officially launching PaidResearchProgram.com. This is a great website that has been converting very well.

To be honest, I took over operations of the old 30DayWealth.com and gave the website a huge overhaul. The new version is much less flashy and give a more trustworthy feeling.

I upgraded the members area, gave the website a new look, new theme, and a new sales letter.

As of the last 3 days it has been converting 2 to 3 times better than it was before! Which is outstanding and far exceeds my expectations.

[​IMG]

The screenshot above is my recent analytics for today and yesterday. I sent one of the email ads from my affiliate page to a list of mine. I was very surprised of how well they responded. This is the exact same list I sent maverick money makers ads to and only received 2 sales. (Of course that service is a lot more expensive) But, whenever I sent my email to this list I received over 20 sales. The reason you will see so many affiliates with similar hop counts and sales, in my email I sent out a rotator so that every hit would go to a different affiliate. I did this to help increase the gravity. But almost all of the sales above are from my own blast to one of my smaller lists.

As you can see the average conversion rate was 1:39! Which I would say is pretty good and far better than the previous conversions!

[​IMG]

What is PaidResearchProgram.com?

Our website is one of the newest and freshest make money online websites to appear within the recent decade. It is a complete and fully comprehensive system hours of step by step videos and hours of step by step tutorials. The extent of detail and information in our program keeps customers from refunding, which means more money in your pocket.

The program teaches users how they can create an income from home by typing up research papers. This program teaches them how to choose a profitable topic for their research paper. Then they are taught how to properly research their topic and break it down in the simplest way to create a high quality research paper packed with information. Then the user is taught the correct and most profitable ways to present their product. Lastly, the user is taught how to submit their information to marketplaces and how they can make money doing so...

[​IMG]

Sales Page and Affiliates Page

The sales page can be found at http://www.paidresearchprogram.com

The affiliates page can be found at http://www.paidresearchprogram.com/affiliates.html

Feedback is highly appreciated!

Last edited: Apr 12, 2010
    Super_Vendor, Apr 12, 2010 IP
  2. .:RGA:.

.:RGA:. Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you have any screenshots of successful sales?

.:RGA:., Apr 12, 2010 IP
  3. Super_Vendor

Super_Vendor Active Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

The screenshot above is my recent analytics for today and yesterday. I sent one of the email ads from my affiliate page to a list of mine. I was very surprised of how well they responded. This is the exact same list I sent maverick money makers ads to and only received 2 sales. (Of course that service is a lot more expensive) But, whenever I sent my email to this list I received over 20 sales. The reason you will see so many affiliates with similar hop counts and sales, in my email I sent out a rotator so that every hit would go to a different affiliate. I did this to help increase the gravity. But almost all of the sales above are from my own blast to one of my smaller lists.

As you can see the average conversion rate was 1:39! Which I would say is pretty good and far better than the previous conversions!

4. vagrant

vagrant Peon

Best Answers:
    Is it research papers that are typed up where the research as been done by professional researchers?
    Or is it that the person does the 100's of hours of research themselves and tries to get it peer reviewed by professionals in that feild, then type it up themselves ?
    Or is it just researh at the level of the sort of thing you see on question and answer sites ?
    or something else? I take it we are not talking medical researh here more like an article of what works seo wise etc.

Can you give an example of a research topic this sysem might cover ?

vagrant, Apr 12, 2010 IP
  5. Super_Vendor

Best Answers:
    It's nothing crazy like medical research or anything too smart. Its just simple research papers. The person does not need 100's of hours of research. But they are taught a great way to break down their research to create a high quality product.

It is explained through video and tutorials in a way that anybody could do it.

The topic could be anything that contains information somebody would search for online and would be willing to pay for. I can't go too much more into it without revealing my entire product.

Hope that helps!

6. Smitten

Smitten Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was actually digging the whole concept, and thinking this might be a solid product.
    But then as I started reading through the sales letter, I noticed you seem to have mistakenly added one or two many zeros to the right of all numbers:

"Earns Him Over $2,000 Per Day!
    ONE Research Paper Made Him Over $70,000"

Here's a suggestion:

"Earns Him over $200 per day if he's really good and works his butt off 10 hours straight!
    "ONE Research Paper made him over $700... but he ended up feeling a total ghostwriter jackass"

I think you're totally going overboard with the greed triggers, in that copy.
    Brace yourself for some hefty refund rates; Just my two cents.

Also, is this product anything beyond a compilation of "academic assistance" agencies?

I really want to believe...

Smitten, Apr 12, 2010 IP
    vagrant likes this.
  7. Super_Vendor

Best Answers:
    (I think the word you were looking for is "too" unless you actually meant the number 2) I am assuming this is what you meant.

Well, I have mentioned this before, but I will say it again:

Whenever a would be customer reads a sales letter. They know that it is a sales pitch. So they are going to be expecting to see maximum possible results. By this I mean, that if someone were to go to a page and the page said they could make 50 dollars a day, they would think that this is the maximum, right? If it wasn't the maximum then why wouldn't the sales letter want to say the maximum? Makes sense right?

SO if the best case is 50 dollars a day they are going to think that they will probably make much less...... not too exciting...

Also, its just sales sir. As you can see by looking at other successful products on clickbank in the make money online niche, they all make ridiculous claims and most of them are even higher than mine. Its just how sales work.

Most of all... the conversions have been really good so far so I don't really plan on changing anything. Whatever I'm doing seems to be working. Honestly my website is a lot less flashy than other make money online websites by far. But hey, thanks for mentioning what anybody could easily mention...

Lastly.. I do not even know what an academic assistance agency is. So I guess my answer to that is no.

Thanks for the feedback!

8. Smitten

Smitten Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are correct, I meant the number...
    Also, I must admit you made some good points which I actually subscribe to.

Good sales letters work because they entice people to DREAM (people love that), but still...

I cannot however help but feel you're going overboard with the "excitement factor",
    and that IMO those overly inflated promises will yield unnecessary refunds,
    which may end up working against you in the long run - again, that's just my two cents.

On a brighter note, I'm actually drawn curious about your product after this brief exchange of ideas!

Kindly PM a review copy, if you could use another affiliate.

Cheers,
    P.

Smitten, Apr 12, 2010 IP
  9. Super_Vendor

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the input, no refunds for the new version yet, let's hope that continues.

I agree and like the way you put it. It is true that the dream is what the buyer is after.

Also, I sent you a pm.

Thanks for the feedback!

10. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    So those research papers are actually the "ebooks" or "digital products" we all sell. And those 50 free research papers must be 50 PLR ebooks. Nice twist! I hope this does well.

jacky8, Apr 12, 2010 IP
    vagrant likes this.
  11. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I really don't like the header .. "Newbie earns $100,000 .. it's just a bit outdated, just an opinion.

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Apr 12, 2010 IP
  12. centarec

centarec Member

Best Answers:
    I think either the background color is too dark or some of the font color is to dark. I can not read the parts like: Internet Newbie Reveals How Typing Simple Research Papers Earns Him Over $2,000 Per Day! ... almost the same color. There are few parts like this in the page. You should consider changing that. Also there is some font overlapping just before the testimonials. On second thought the whole dark blue background black font does not work for me, it is very hard for reading. Also, the last part of the testimonials on the bottom of the page on the first glance look like Google Ads if I do not look closer.

centarec, Apr 13, 2010 IP
  13. Super_Vendor

Best Answers:
    You must not be letting the entire page load properly. There is no where that has black letters on a dark blue background. Look at the image in my first post. Thanks I will make some adjustments.

Super_Vendor, Apr 13, 2010 IP
  14. otrap

otrap Member

Best Answers:
    This from the guy who is getting people to click the link in his sig by making people dream about being "Internet billionaire overnight."

I kid, I kid. I watched the vid. :D

otrap, Apr 13, 2010 IP
  15. Super_Vendor

Best Answers:

lol, I was going to say that too until I watched the video. :)

Super_Vendor, Apr 13, 2010 IP
  16. DH_Vendor

DH_Vendor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey man really liking the concept. I think that you should do well, and very good sales page.

DH_Vendor, Apr 18, 2010 IP