1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Get Ex Back Product Get's HUGE Conversion Boost With 1-Click-Upsell Feature!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by danc1122, Apr 6, 2010.

Hey Guys,

I've had a couple post already about my product so I'm sure most of you already know about it. If not, here it is...

[​IMG]

Affiliate Go Here:

http://second-chance-romance.com/affiliates.html

I'm not going to make this some big affiliate recruitment thread. You can learn about everything I offer on the Affiliate Page. The thing I really want to share with you guys is the results with Clickbanks new one-click-upsell feature.

Before I implemented this feature, my upsell converted at 17%. Not bad right?

After setting this up... the first upsell is converting at 22.7% and I've also added a downsell of that offer which is converting at 17%.

So basically, there is now about a 40% chance they will buy an upsell. I haven't done all the mathematics yet, but just by looking at my stats and what a couple affiliates have said... earnings per sale have skyrocketed.

Here's an overview of what you get per sale:

If they buy just the product, you get about $27 a sale.

If they buy upsell #1... you get about $45 a sale!

If they buy upsell #2... you get about $38 a sale!

To my knowledge, this is the ONLY product in the "Get Your Ex Back" niche that has a One-Click-Upsell. Why? Because there are actually some pretty tough guidelines to getting accepted for it. You need to have over 5,000 sales, low refund rate, low chargebacks, ect.

Also, keep in mind I offer 100% commission for your first 10 sales. So, give it a test, and let me know what you think.

Thanks,
    Dan

PS - Here's some proof. Product 4 is first upsell... product 5 is the downsell.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 6, 2010
    danc1122, Apr 6, 2010 IP
  2. johnjohn24

johnjohn24 Peon

Best Answers:
    In your affiliate center you say:
    "Top Affiliate Converts At 4%, Generating $15,220.91 In Revenue In Just The Last 30 Days...."

This means you are getting at least 617 sales per month

From the screen shot above I see only 56 sales. What's up with that?

johnjohn24, Apr 6, 2010 IP
  3. danc1122

danc1122 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea, I just added the one-click-upsell, so those are just a few days worth of stats.

Like I said, this post was mostly to show the conversion boost with the new feature. If
    you want to learn about my conversions and how affiliates are converting, ect... then just
    look at one of my older threads. They have all kinds of pictures of stats...

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1540085

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1406140

danc1122, Apr 7, 2010 IP
  4. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Thanks for the update :)

evelinawilliams007, Apr 9, 2010 IP
  5. danc1122

danc1122 Peon

Best Answers: