1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adwords Payment Problems

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by naphets66, Sep 2, 2006.

Has anyone had issues with perfectly good credit cards being declined? I have tried two cards. One has been my main card to pay Adwords for the last THREE years. The other I have used off and on for 6 months as a backup. Both can cover multiples of my bill. Both have been declined multiple times in the last three days. I instantly contacted Adwords support. No reply as of yet. I have a phone # now but I can't use it until at least Monday and I'm guessing Thursday.

naphets66, Sep 2, 2006 IP
  2. kevingibbons

kevingibbons Guest

Best Answers:
    I've had two clients with the same problem during the last week which I'm awaiting replies upon from Google.

kevingibbons, Sep 2, 2006 IP
  3. naphets66

naphets66 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's good to know that it's not just my problem. Now I guess it's a waiting game. Anyone else have a problem like this resolved before?

naphets66, Sep 2, 2006 IP
  4. seodelhi

seodelhi Active Member

Best Answers:
    My credit cards were also being declined a lot, and it resulted in a lot of frustration for me, finally i decided to have a invoice system with google and now feel a lot relaxed.

seodelhi, Sep 3, 2006 IP
  5. Bundy

Bundy Active Member

Best Answers:
    It’s been the issue a week ago. Google made official state about this problem.

Bundy, Sep 3, 2006 IP
  6. vipulkrgupta

vipulkrgupta Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi SeoDelhi,

Since I have been facing this problem too, and am from India, can you please tell me how can I opt for an Invoice system, and what exactly do they do if I can get an invoice system, would they charge me on month ends for the total amounts instead?

vipulkrgupta, Sep 11, 2006 IP
  7. seodelhi

seodelhi Active Member

Best Answers:
    seodelhi, Sep 11, 2006 IP