1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for a good content writter!! Needs to know how to use keywords corectly!!

Discussion in 'Services' started by Comment, Apr 9, 2010.

Hi,

I am looking for a good content writer, he/she has to have good English skills and know how to use keywords properly.

This project calls for writing content for 11, two page sites and an example of one of these type of sites will be given. The idea behind the theme of the needed content is the same but the content has to be different each time and obviously unique.

Each site will have its own keywords and they have to be inserted in the text naturally and properly.

If you have experience with writing good seo content and know how to use keywords properly send me a pm and we can discuss this further. So as to see if you know what your doing let me know in your pm to me what % of the text each keyword should be.

Thanks and I am looking forward to hearing from you. :cool:

Comment, Apr 9, 2010 IP
  2. Comment

Comment Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will not look at a pm that is not sent with the answer to the question in my original post.

Comment, Apr 9, 2010 IP
  3. Johnson Kee

Johnson Kee Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    G'day Comment,

I can't see a question in your original post... unless this isn't your original post?

Cheers,

-Johnson.

Johnson Kee, Apr 12, 2010 IP