1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 5 Quality Starcraft Domains

Discussion in 'Domains' started by Gynew, Mar 31, 2010.

This auction is for 5 Starcraft related domains:

BuyStarcraft.com
    BuyStarcraft2.com
    Buy-Starcraft.com
    Starcraft2Cheats.net
    StarcraftiiCheats.com

The domains were bought when the sequel was first announced back in 2007, it has still yet to be released, but is coming soon and is VERY eagerly await with a massive fan base!

The potential of these domains will be enormous once the game is released. Already there are thousands of searches a month related to these domain keywords, and the game hasn't even been released yet! Imagine when it is.

[​IMG]

Unfortunately I need the money to fund some other website ventures I'm currently involved in so I regretful have to part with them. I want to sell them all in a bundle if possible as I'm too busy to sell them off individually.

Best of luck to everyone bidding, don't miss out on the opportunity to buy these premium domains, and if you have any question just ask.

Attached Files:

Gynew, Mar 31, 2010 IP
  2. Burta

Burta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Have these domains ever been developed? or had links built to them?

Burta, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  3. Gynew

Gynew Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No they have never had websites on them, and no I haven't done any link building for them.

As I mentioned the original post I have a bunch of other projects that are, and have been, taking precedence, largely because the game hadn't been released.

That said, the game is now in beta so I expect it won't be too long before it is released, but unfortunately now I'm in a position where I have moved out of the gaming industry when it comes to websites so I figured I'd just sell them off.

That said being exact match and keyword rich domains very little link building would be needed to get them ranking in the top 10, if not 1st in google for their exact match phrases (that's why I bought them).

Anyway best of luck to everyone bidding, it's good to see that a bunch of people already can see great value in the domains.

Gynew, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  4. Burta

Burta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm not that interested in buying the "cheat" based domains, but would be interested in buying the "buy starcraft" related domains, would you consider selling those domains separately?

Burta, Apr 11, 2010 IP