1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tshirt Marketing anyone??? Anyone??

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by stefanlyl, Apr 10, 2010.

Has anyone ever done any type of tshirt marketing? I found this site , http://www.theteefactory.com/ , i am planning on making some tshirts for my site business and pass them out to my friends and family....

anyone ever done this? This site seems pretty easy to use and it can get the job done...

stefanlyl, Apr 10, 2010 IP
  2. micheallatour

micheallatour Peon

Best Answers:
    There was a company I read about in my magazine a couple months back, and they made funny tshirts.
    They did over $300k their first year JUST through myspace. Go viral and your good.

micheallatour, Apr 10, 2010 IP
  3. TheLeadersFactory

TheLeadersFactory Peon

Best Answers:
    That idea can really go viral but your first consideration has to be your audience, would your ideal customer be exposed the t-shirt? Would he/she take action based on it?

TheLeadersFactory, Apr 10, 2010 IP
  4. jezzz

jezzz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I prefer you to go for BaseBall Type Caps! because more love to wear caps as compare to T-Shirts

People can wear Cap around 20 Days in a Month! however hardly T-Shirt can be wear hardly 2-3 times in a month!

Do Consider this Business Tip! Hope it may work

jezzz, Apr 10, 2010 IP
  5. Boomachucka

Boomachucka Member

Best Answers:
    I think that's a great idea.

Honestly, I've seen some people wearing a shirt from some company I've never heard of (friends and such) and I end up visiting their website just to see what it's all about.

I mean, you probably won't see crazy traffic, but it's better than nothing. And if people want to buy your shirts because they like your designs, well- you may have just found yourself a whole new business, my friend :)

Boomachucka, Apr 10, 2010 IP
  6. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think that would be an awesome way to go, but I do have to agree that hats might go a little farther in generating traffic than the T-Shirts.

Like some already said, you really don't wear T-Shirts or the same shirt that often. If you want a lot of exposure from the shirt you would have to buy a lot of them to give out to your friends.

As far as the hat goes, I could and would wear the hat everyday of the week, if I felt like it - I couldn't do the same for the shirt.

And the site you have listed above has their shirts priced pretty high. You can go to eBay and get the same thing for less money and about the same quality.

GuruCreation, Apr 10, 2010 IP
  7. upshurcreative

upshurcreative Guest

Best Answers:
    I think it great. I have a friend who is doing quite well with this.

upshurcreative, Apr 11, 2010 IP
  8. brk

brk Guest

Best Answers:
    Pick a niche, it's a competitive market.

brk, Apr 11, 2010 IP
  9. d tea

d tea Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea, tshits are a great way to go, but you have to make sure they look good :) I have had people give me some shirts for their business but I would never wear them cause they look crap. quality over quantity.

d tea, Apr 11, 2010 IP
  10. craig105

craig105 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was considering going this route too but instead of giving them away to friends and family I was going to have a contest on my site for people to win them.

craig105, Apr 11, 2010 IP
  11. micheallatour

micheallatour Peon

Best Answers:
    Why on the internet? Why not at a local high school or college...I'm sure if you spoke to someone, they would most likely allow it.

micheallatour, Apr 11, 2010 IP
  12. RonSilver

RonSilver Member

Best Answers:
    I saw a book on Amazon some time back which taught you how to start a Tshirt business on net. I think it would be useful for those who want to take it as a business. Will look for it and post its title here.

RonSilver, Apr 11, 2010 IP