1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to monetize my site, 10k+ dl's / month, pls help :)

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by johnnyboy69, Apr 10, 2010.

Hi,

I'm starting website which will offer download of ebooks specific on my country's language. my competition is pretty weak at the best, so I'm trying to figure out how to make the most money I can out of site..
    I estimated I'll get at least 10k downloads per month, so questions are:

1. Is it ok with ppc networks to force users to click on ad while proceeding to download? Which PPC networks allow that?
    2. Is it ok to put link with ad in ebook pdf(on a first page i.e.), and in url that comes with ebook in RAR file?

if you think there's better way I monetize, please tell me so..

Thanks!

johnnyboy69, Apr 10, 2010 IP
  2. sivaganesh

sivaganesh Member

Best Answers:
    If u restrict yourself on group of user(country/region in specific - other than US) , it is nt a good plan to earn More $$$

sivaganesh, Apr 10, 2010 IP
  3. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The thing is, what is your country. If it's UK/US/CA there are some possibilities.
    If it's somewhere in Asia, Romania, Bulgaria etc. it won't be that easy.

tomksoft, Apr 10, 2010 IP
  4. Boomachucka

Boomachucka Member

Best Answers:
    You can't force clicks. There's tricky ways to do it so it happens with 1 in 10 visitors, checks the referrers, etc... But you're getting into blackhat stuff then.

You should be fine to throw affiliate links into anything on your site.

Better ways to monetize: Join an affiliate networks, rotate some ads on your site. You can also join a CPV network and earn based on the number of visitors, or you could also do that. Or CPC with Adsense or something.

I'd recommend affiliate stuff, if it's well targeted you'll make a lot more.

Boomachucka, Apr 10, 2010 IP
  5. A.G

A.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    block access to download page via cpalead.com or loudmo gateway page so you get paid for each visitor really want to get ebooks

A.G, Apr 11, 2010 IP