1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best site design to get more visitors and good advertising clicks?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by raresolutions, Apr 7, 2010.

Hi, I am spending most of time to share the technology news and what I have learn in my career. I have a blog where I need some information from you guys on how the design should be and how to get more ad clicks. I believe this is the correct forum to ask these type of questions.

I just need some information on,
    1. How the site is looking and if any changes then that would be great.
    2. What are the best places to place ads on the site to get more number of clicks.
    3. Are these ad positions are really matters?
    4. Which site design or layout usually people like? full browser width template, site layout should be center, top banner and then content follows etc... This will a great help from each one of you and will be more valuable to me.

My site is :http://praveenbattula.blogspot.com

thanks

raresolutions, Apr 7, 2010 IP
  2. dhanjit

dhanjit Active Member

Best Answers:
    Simple designs get good attention and so they are best.

dhanjit, Apr 7, 2010 IP
  3. canadianguy_001

canadianguy_001 Peon

Best Answers:
    I would argue that a fluid layout, such as yours, would be less effective for ad clicks since it is less predictable where the ads will be located on the user's screen.

This is a fairly simple fix that just involves setting a width on your page body, that way you always know that the ads will be within view and not pushed way over to the right, like they are now. It will also clean things up and make the layout less haphazard.

Having your ads on the top and right is fairly standard, which may or may not be a good thing. On one hand it is a very expected and natural place for them to be, though, some would argue that this puts them more at risk for banner blindness.

Hope this Helps

canadianguy_001, Apr 8, 2010 IP
  4. Allen joy

Allen joy Peon

Best Answers:
    your site should be much interactive to user not just for look at it .user should get some interactive tools on it.

Allen joy, Apr 8, 2010 IP
  5. dabzo

dabzo Peon

Best Answers:
    A users eye will head towards the bottom right of the screen, keep this in mind when laying out content.

dabzo, Apr 8, 2010 IP
  6. raresolutions

raresolutions Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello my dear friends,
    Thanks alot for your replies.
    I have made changes according to all suggestions here. And I believe that will greatly effect the way I wanted. You are simply awesome.

After I made changes to the site, still there are some places where i needs change, please let me know. I thought of buying a domain soon. So, it will be greatly appreciated any inputs on how can I improve the site.

http://praveenbattula.blogspot.com

thanks
    -Praveen.

raresolutions, May 2, 2010 IP
  7. johns123

johns123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Make a celebrity and actress related website to get maximum traffic and maximum clicks on ads...

johns123, May 5, 2010 IP