1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Backlinks from relevant niche

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by biztrendz, Apr 3, 2010.

I am always curious to know how I can get backlinks from relevant websites/niches without exchanging links.

I am new to SEO but have 2+ years of experience but as there are many developments and advancements in SEO and getting backlinks, how can I avail this opportunity without placing any outgoing links on my site?

Also, what are the best link building strategies currently in-action?

Do help me out guys as I need it really bad.

Best regards,

biztrendz, Apr 3, 2010 IP
  2. dreadman

dreadman Peon

Best Answers:
    The best way to gain links is to give someone an incentive to link to you . so great content is one idea people are always linking to good quality content .

Another is a widget or a script that solves a problem hence people would want to use it, the list goes on.

dreadman, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  3. newmoon

newmoon Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to get some backlinks from relevant niche, than probably you want to see this things, if you ever heard about link networks than that is what I'm talking about, link network such as (FTS, MAN, AMA, UAW, AR) is really good to build backlinks from relevant niche blog, some free service is such FTS, or you can get free service from "seolinkvine" which is ne newest link network you have to try since they have free membership, check my signature.

newmoon, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  4. jitendraag

jitendraag Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Many people claiming to get 'one-way' links either do a 3 way reciprocal or pay the blog / site to provide one-way link.

You can get one-way links from 'blog posts' by being active on the relevant blogs as a commentator.

jitendraag, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  5. shubham473

shubham473 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best way to gain links is to give someone an incentive to link to you

shubham473, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  6. adsense-member

adsense-member Guest

Best Answers:
    If you want to get relevan niche, then, I think you can buy the link. for detail, you can check at buy sell trade sub forum.

adsense-member, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  7. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    article submission can give you backlinks form relevant pages. web 2.0 pages like squidoo, hubpages, flixya etc are also good for relevant one way link building.

sultanofseo, Apr 5, 2010 IP
  8. alenyuli

alenyuli Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you can try article directory and forum posting. Just find in google the right forum for you...

alenyuli, Apr 5, 2010 IP
  9. Beau19

Beau19 Peon

Best Answers:

1. From your niche, do some keyword research and chose some nice keywords that are used - but not a ton. If you can find keywords that are used between 10,000 and 50,000 times or so then you are doing good. Use Google's Keyword Tool to help you find this info.

2. Now with your keywords, go to Google Search and enter them in with quotes around them. This will tell you what the supply is for your keywords. If the supply of your keywords is between 50,000 and a 100,000 then that is good. If it gets above the 500,000 range, then you are competing with several people to supply content.

3. With your keywords in hand start writing article. Use your best keywords and start writing 300 to 500 word articles about them. Place your keywords in your article to get about a 3 to 5% density. Make your articles informative and completely your stuff.

4. Publish your article with places like EzineArticle, HubPages, GoArticle, and Squidoo. Make sure that for your title you use your keyword and try and place it at or near the beginning of your title. Squidoo-tag-buddy is an excellent tool that helps you fill in all those tags effortlessly.

With your article published then you are ready to start getting backlinks. Your articles are one way of getting relevant related backlinks because you write about related content. Related backlinks are a great thing but if you're just starting out don't forget to submit your site to directory submission sites like easysubmits.com and also use forum signatures to promote your site.

Beau19, Apr 6, 2010 IP
  10. kerkolp

kerkolp Peon

Best Answers:
    You can get relevant one way links from sites like linkvana.com or buildmyrank.com. You just have to write 150 - 200 words and you can put a relevant one way link, which is distributed to a network of aged blogs

kerkolp, Apr 6, 2010 IP
  11. scheng1

scheng1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I stick to forum discussion and blog commenting. Forum discussion is easy links, though not necessarily quality links. Blog commenting certainly is quality link.

scheng1, Apr 6, 2010 IP
  12. biztrendz

biztrendz Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks very much mates for helping me out. I really appreciate it.

adsense-member: I was asking about free and natural ways of getting backlinks. Thanks for the advice anyway.

Scheng1: Currently I do blog commenting and forum participation but links from these platforms do not contain much weight. May be in blog commenting I can get some weight, but definitely not from forums. From article submission, I do find a little charm in it but that was temporary. Hope there is still something which is permanent and free...

Thanks again fellows. Keep helping me out.

biztrendz, Apr 6, 2010 IP
  13. adsenserobo

adsenserobo Peon

Best Answers:
    Write quality articles focusing your main keyword and submit it to article directories and find relevant forums according to your niche and add signature and do blog commenting on your niche.

adsenserobo, Apr 7, 2010 IP
  14. jdhflip

jdhflip Peon

Best Answers:
    Like anything, it takes a little work. I am finding that article submission is a good start.

jdhflip, Apr 7, 2010 IP
  15. Ruchi Srivastava

Ruchi Srivastava Guest

Best Answers:
    I think a Variety of High PR backlinks will enable your website to appear somewhere on Page 1 of Google but this needs consistency.

Ruchi Srivastava, Apr 7, 2010 IP
  16. MRCVenture

MRCVenture Member

Best Answers:
    I would do a blog search for blogs in your niche and just make relevant, thoughtful comments on those blogs with a good descriptive link. Just make sure you don't spam the blogs or your comments will most likely get deleted, and it just isn't right!

MRCVenture, Apr 7, 2010 IP
  17. JuniperJohn

JuniperJohn Peon

Best Answers:
    If you can write to a decent quality then you might also want to consider offering guest posts to blogs ranking well in your niche. Gives a certain amount of direct traffic, and a nice in-context backlink.

JuniperJohn, Apr 19, 2010 IP
  18. Xenf.com

Xenf.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Blog Commenting.

Keep in mind that backlinks from your niche isn't valued that much more than a general backlinks, it's all about the anchor text.

Xenf.com, Apr 19, 2010 IP
  19. freezoneinternet

freezoneinternet Peon

Best Answers:
    How can i find the websites which accept content and place link except article directories
    Thanks

Last edited: Apr 21, 2010
    freezoneinternet, Apr 21, 2010 IP