1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PHP,MYSQL Coder/Developer/Programmer For Hire

Discussion in 'Programming' started by NetworkTown.Net, Apr 4, 2010.

Hello DP Members,

I am offering my php coding service. I have been coding php/mysql scripts/sites as well as doing modifications for the past 4+ years. Since iv been in the web industry for more then 6 years i have a wide range of experience with creating or coding for different clients.

My aim is to provide the best service i can offer to all of my clients. I also only accept payment once you are happy with the work i have done/created for you.

My rates/prices are based on the project and not by the hour which works out much cheaper for the client, for simple coding jobs that are done under an hour normally cost $10 - $15. I am based in the United Kingdom & speak full English.

If you require any php work done please contact me and i will provide you with a price quote from there we can discuss further. If you have any questions pleade do not hesitate to ask, you may check my iTrader feedback for previous client feedback as you can see they are all happy with the work.

Thank you.

NetworkTown.Net, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  2. KGL

KGL Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Could we assume you know your way around WordPress as well?

KGL, Apr 7, 2010 IP
  3. FriendSwapMeet.com

FriendSwapMeet.com Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    do you do any jquery or ajax stuff?

FriendSwapMeet.com, May 29, 2010 IP