1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Percentage of Return Visits is the important factor your search engine ranking

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by sunil279, Apr 7, 2010.

The higher percentage you have of returning visitors, the better. High return rate means people who have visited your site before enjoyed their visit and found your site valuable. This factor is used in helping Google help others find a site that the visitor may find interesting. So if your site is relevant to the searcher’s query and everyone that visits your site returns, Google will use this as a measure of a relevant and interesting site, thus leading to search engine higher rankings.

sunil279, Apr 7, 2010 IP
  2. adsenserobo

adsenserobo Peon

Best Answers:
    May be... But google algorithm will consider a vast factors to rank a site.

adsenserobo, Apr 7, 2010 IP
  3. zones88

zones88 Peon

Best Answers:
    i also agreed..........

zones88, Apr 7, 2010 IP
  4. simple007

simple007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I also agree with you...

simple007, Apr 7, 2010 IP
  5. sunil279

sunil279 Peon

Best Answers:
    definitely google algorithm will consider a vast factors to rank a site like domain age, website back links quality, content and many more.

sunil279, Apr 7, 2010 IP
  6. Sxperm

Sxperm Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think this concept is still a myth and not a proven yet. I did not say it does not exist and it does make sense to include this factor toward site ranking. However, this kind of factor is easily to be manipulated. Alexa is a good sample in this case. Many webmasters can get high Alexa ranking easily by manipulated traffics. If website owner do hired a networks of people with different country / IP and started to exchange the "Returning Visit" on each other, then what would Google handle for this?

Sxperm, Apr 8, 2010 IP
  7. paulie888

paulie888 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not so sure about this. I think what is far more important is relevant backlinks from sites with high PR that are also in the same niche as yours. Also, one thing that can only help is lots of valuable/useful content - if you follow this golden rule alone, it'll take care of what you mentioned above and you'll never have to worry about getting repeat visitors to your sites!

paulie888, Apr 8, 2010 IP
  8. Animal888

Animal888 Member

Best Answers:
    And how would google know? If someone finds your site by SERPs and bookmarks it, then google is no longer involved (unless you have analytics, i guess).

Animal888, Apr 8, 2010 IP