1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Video Option

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Travis21, Apr 6, 2010.

Has anyone used Article Video Robot? New technology that allows one to convert articles to video through an online virtual robot. Any replies or feedback on it's use is great!

Travis21, Apr 6, 2010 IP
  2. ~kev~

~kev~ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I heard it was more like a slideshow then an actual video. Where the text is put into something like a powerpoint slide show.

I do not know of anything free that will turn an article into actual spoken language for a video. There are some commercial programs that will do it, but I have not seen anything for free.

~kev~, Apr 6, 2010 IP
  3. zorde

zorde Peon

Best Answers:
    I did a review of it. It is great for generating videos, but the videos are hardly going to retain a users attention. Sure you can put stuff on youtube but what's the point if people don't view it/ rate it and share it?

zorde, Apr 7, 2010 IP
  4. VictorC

VictorC Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm using it right now. I've just started. They are slideshows. I am testing it, the voices are quite good but I cannot insert a lot of stuff (videos, my company logo and other things) because I am not paying the expensive option. I have a Power account instead of a Business account.

Test it with the free trial, the only difference I've noticed paying is that voices are better...

I am using it to get traffic from youtube so maybe it's enough with this but what I really want is to make real videos, with an actor, but it is too expensive...

VictorC, Apr 12, 2010 IP