1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help regarding PR

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by vakilwala, Apr 3, 2010.

Hello Friends

I got some SEO work regarding increase website PR and get maximum traffic and get in first page of Google Search

Currently site is on PR 2

Let me know what to do to get best results and i satisfied my clients and get more work from him

I consider following points

Social bookmarking
    Article submission
    Profile creation on forum
    Directory submission

Thanks in advance

Hemant
    Gujarat
    India

vakilwala, Apr 3, 2010 IP
  2. redthehat

redthehat Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are looking to increase the PageRank, its as simple as this. Get some diversity in backlinks, and get them gradually over time. If you earn them too fast, you are going to risk being removes from the search engine index.

I suggest blog commenting, article marketing, and especially submiting to blog networks like AMA, UAW, etc.

The bottom line is that you want to make sure that you are getting gradual backlinks, over time, from a large variety of places.

redthehat, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  3. newmoon

newmoon Peon

Best Answers:
    I will add one more in your list, which is press release. you can get high quality backlinks through this press release site and you dont have to pay hundreds of dollars in doing this, there is many quality free press release sites, you just have to find it and I'm sure there is, since I have using this free press release sites to boost my SERP and hope in PR too.

newmoon, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  4. MarkAse

MarkAse Peon

Best Answers:
    High PR forums typically give the quickest increase in PR, although I still believe that article marketing is going to stand the test of time because articles (on good directories) should never be deleted

MarkAse, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  5. dbadwal

dbadwal Peon

Best Answers:
    Hemant to get high PR, just get maximum backlinks from High PR sites, even if page PR is zero. I got PR4 for my brand new website in record 24 days. Just by this technique. at same time have 2 other pages with PR 3.

dbadwal, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  6. jitendraag

jitendraag Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Blog commenting (done correctly) can indeed give good exposure to your site and can get your good backlinks (and PR). Other methods like directory submissions, article submissions, social bookmarking etc. make sense to add diversity in your link profile.

jitendraag, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  7. adsense-member

adsense-member Guest

Best Answers:
    Try to do blog commenting. It is good to get backlinks (and also PR). beside of that, try to submit article, social bookmarking, and many more.

adsense-member, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  8. JayOnNet

JayOnNet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Did Anyone suggested Link Exchange (Some permanent one - Paid, if needed) also for getting the backlinks?

Also spreading a word on your social network will certainly help getting some traffic to your site.

JayOnNet, Apr 5, 2010 IP