1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Coaching: Anyone looking for an affiliate marketing coach?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by omshanti, Apr 4, 2010.

?

What is the best price you think for a 1-on-1 affiliate marketing coaching program?

1. The price does not matter to me; I can afford to pay $1000 as well

13.3%
  2. I will sign up if the price is less than or equal to $500 a month

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I will sign up if it's less than $100

6.7%
  4. I will sign up if it's less than $50 per month

26.7%
  5. I don't think I will sign up as the offer does not appeal to me

53.3%
  6. I'd better speak to you right now before you set the price

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Hey Friends,

I am thinking of starting a affiliate marketing coaching program.

I am putting final touches to my course modules and want to teach affiliate marketing to complete newbies. I am sure anyone who joins me will be completely blown away.

I was thinking of teaching:

• How To Build Wordpress Affiliate Sites
    • How To Build A SOLID Responsive List of Targeted Customers Using Wordpress
    • How To Build Traffic To Your Affiliate Sites
    • How To Do SEO For Your Wordpress Blog
    • How To Do Keyword Research Such That You Get More Number Of Sales
    • How To Make Use of Social Media Sites
    • How To Write Killer Email Copy
    • How To Write An Affiliate Landing Page Sales Copy

What do you think guys? Does anything needs to be added as part of this coaching program? Can you please help me add up some more things that a clickbank affiliate would require?

I am thinking of a one-on-one coaching program / business model for some 10 people at a reasonable price range of $37 - $67, a no-brainer already. 1-on-1 coaching costs a lot of money as it's time consuming.

I am thinking of it to be a 1 month coaching program completely supervised by myself.

I have made quite a smart amount of money from affiliate marketing that I am now heading full-time towards doing affiliate marketing. It's LUCRATIVE.

I want to make sure each of my students earn a handsome $500 from whatever I've taught. And I'm not offering such guarantees howsoever.

Mods, please excuse me as I am not sure if this is the place to put this thread up. If in case, I've made a mistake, please put it up at the right place.

Guys, add your 2c. Would be glad to see your responses. Tell me if my business proposition looks great to you all. Want some feedback before I actively start the program. Feel free to post your views.

Ronak.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2010
    omshanti, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  2. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Who are you? Why members should trust you? Can you prove that you really make good money from affiliate marketing?

getjimmy, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  3. omshanti

omshanti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, thanks for the post.

You're right. There are quite a few people in the marketplace who are not the right ones to deal with so your question is valid.

I can definitely prove I've made money from facebook and twitter as an affiliate. Not only that, I can teach people how they can make money by building a list from their blogs.

I'll only prove it to the serious ones as I am not allowed to share admin stats so openly.

If you think, you know it all - it's not for you.

It's my confidence that can prove the stuff I am about to deliver to a lucky few people - only 10 people.

Let alone these sites. I can prove it that I can help anyone make $500 at least in 60 days if not in 30 days from affiliate marketing. However, that is just my aim and not a guarantee.

All you need to do is work hard, put in a lot of time & energy.

Please comment on the business side of this program.

What do you guys think?

Please add your 2c.

I'll be glad if you'd offer your tidbits.

Thanks a ton.

omshanti, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  4. omshanti

Best Answers:
    Please do not vote on the poll if you aren't looking for an affiliate marketing coach anyway.

Only vote if you are serious of getting an affiliate marketing coach for your self.

There are so many people who struggle with making money online and they need a lot of help.

So, only if you're serious about affiliate marketing, then please comment.

Jacky8 just bumped the thread and is doing no good or adding any value to me by posting and adding his vote. Be professional.

I am looking to help guys and gals who want a personal AM coach.

If you're looking for one, I'll be glad to know your thoughts.

omshanti, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  5. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As has been mentioned.....who the hell are you?.......where is your proof of income?.....why would people pay you when they don't know if you actually walk the talk instead of just talking the talk?

Once income was provided then you should let a few people in so they can provide a testimonial for other people to see and then you should be able to start charging, but personally $500 in 60 days.....I wouldn't even bother.....

terryd, Apr 4, 2010 IP
    Faclez likes this.
  6. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Ok prove it, may be by posting proof of income?

getjimmy, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  7. brada7x

brada7x Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah I'd have to see proof of income and a touch of what you do before I even gave this a thought. Personally, I've not even seen you around the forums much. I stick around the CB forum so if you've posted elsewhere, which obviously you do with your post count, I don't know.

But in order to really promote what you're attempting to do you're going to have to prove that you CAN get people making decent cash through affiliate marketing. Without credibility, it's just an empty promise.

brada7x, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  8. zeekstern

zeekstern Active Member

Best Answers:
    With all due respect, If you COULDN'T guarantee me that I could make $500 in 60 days, especially with one on one coaching, I would have very serious doubts about your marketing skills.

As you are probably well aware of, there are hundreds of these so called programs out there that charge that price range for a monthly subscription, and they don't guarantee anything either. However, the difference being that they have hundreds/thousands of members and cannot provide 1 on 1 guidance. That is where the difference is, as I see it.

It almost sounds as though you aren't sure if you can make the $500 in 60 days on a regular basis. If it is a no brainer to you to make that much in a week or two, you should be able to teach someone in 60 days.

Again, no offense intended and I wish you the best of luck!! Who knows, this might be the deal of a lifetime..

zeekstern, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  9. omshanti

Best Answers:
    Hey guys,

I am glad that you responded.

Now the guys who are serious about this deal are the ones I am looking to coach.

I will show proof to guys who have responded positively to the poll above.

I WILL make sure you gain momentum in affiliate marketing through my services.

I can guarantee this much: you'll make at least double the money you invest.

Anyone that guarantees you that you'll make $500 for sure from their coaching is fooling you coz the results depend on the person executing the strategies.

I aim to achieve the target of $500 for whosoever learns from me.

Another thing, I have made a $1000 commission as well - my first $1000 commission which not many people can claim to have made.

I have made money from facebook and twitter. I will send a PM to only those who are serious - the rest really don't make sense to me.

And.. It takes a lot of effort and time to coach people.

If you're looking for a coach to promise you something - well it does not work that way even with a coach who charges $2000 monthly.

It's my responsibility to make sure you make the money you're looking for. All you need is "momentum" AND a plan of action. It's a lot of hard work at first and not a get rich quick scheme, mind you.

If you've money than you can hire a writer for your self. If you don't have money, then obviously you need to write articles and sales copy your self.

This affiliate marketing game is a game where you work without expecting results - that's how you make more money than even what you think, you could have made from it. The real DEAL is to take action. Take action immediately to see results.

So if anyone is looking for a coach, PM me.

I am about to finalize the price as well. It will be around $77 as it takes a lot of effort to build up the course module.

Skype coaching will be available once or twice a week to those who sign up apart from email coaching.

All opt-in page templates will be offered by me.

If you've knowledge of wordpress, that's a +++++. I would be glad if you've used wordpress and installed wordpress.

You just have to execute the strategies and show me screenshots / links of what you've done. I'll advise on what is right and what isn't.

If you're a newbie or are struggling with affiliate marketing, this is for you. If you're already making a ton of money online, this isn't for you.

Good luck with your affiliate marketing!

Last edited: Apr 5, 2010
    omshanti, Apr 5, 2010 IP
  10. keongracun

keongracun Peon

Best Answers:
    i am interesting for get private coaching the method must be straight and not BS, since this thread about coaching and i have add my poll :) , i am willing to pay $1000 for private coaching. Please send PM with your skype or yahoo , just for serious and member who can have good reputation in DP

Thanks

keongracun, Dec 29, 2010 IP