1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Super Affiliates Vs Struggling Affiliates

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by nikvn, Apr 2, 2010.

Hi,

Here is a very interesting clickbank blog post by Mark Ling,the founder of affilorama.He explains the 8 Key Differences Between Super Affiliates and Struggling Affiliates

http://www.clickbank.com/blog/2010/...n-super-affiliates-and-struggling-affiliates/

Clickbank blog is a good source of useful tips.

Please make notes of these points.I started the habit of making notes few months ago and that improved the quality of my life.

Thanks

nikvn, Apr 2, 2010 IP
  2. Robert25

Robert25 Peon

Best Answers:
    For me these are the real differentiators. For me diving into big niches and focusing on couple of niches are very important.

Robert25, Apr 3, 2010 IP
  3. Oranges

Oranges Active Member

Best Answers:
    He nailed it. Each and every single point he mentioned is inch perfect, and practically this is what happens at the start of IM journey.
    The key is to learn from your failure, don't repeat it, overcome it and move on! :)

Oranges, Apr 3, 2010 IP
  4. tonysanders

tonysanders Member

Best Answers:
    awesome read. thanks for that.

tonysanders, Apr 3, 2010 IP
  5. Dan Bainbridge

Dan Bainbridge Active Member

Best Answers:
    Very good read, and some very interesting points made, if you havent read it then I would definitely recommend it in terms of getting an insight into the mindset and practices of successful affiliates.

However dare I disagree with one of the points?.... this one:

I just don't fully agree with this. I think Mark obviously has a reason for writing this article - to get people to his affiliate training website, and this point imo is the hidden mini sales pitch :p I partly agree that some help and guidence is great, but I think a lot of people get stuck in the trap of investing again and again in training products without taking action (which is actually something he highlights in another point). I personally haven't spent much money at all on official products and training from Internet marketing gurus, I think instead I have got to the point I am at now through experience and as he also mentions in other points - mass failure, learning from it, and persistence - I think you can learn more in one month of trying and failing with basic free methods - mini sites, articles, keyword research, trying a few different things, than you can of 6 months reading guides and procrastinating, worrying, and not jumping in because you don't fully understand yet..

Dan Bainbridge, Apr 3, 2010 IP
  6. ronochu

ronochu Member

Best Answers:
    This is just the basic rules of doing affiliate marketing business.

ronochu, Apr 3, 2010 IP
  7. Skribblez

Skribblez Notable Member

Best Answers:
    ^ Oh, really now? Well, tell us something "advanced".

It was a great read, and everyone can learn something from it, even the "pros" like ronochu.

Skribblez, Apr 3, 2010 IP
  8. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is something that many people need to understand. We've been through the high gravity vs low gravity debate many times here, and people that don't want to promote high gravity products use the high competition as one of their main arguments. However, a lot of competition, means that the niche/product is very profitable and that there are a lot of money to be made from it.
    As an affiliate, I've made the most money from bigger competitive niches.

Ripped, Apr 3, 2010 IP
  9. Robert25

Robert25 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes exactly, big niches means big money and healthy competition. One has to decide where he wants to swim, in a small POND or the SEA.

Robert25, Apr 3, 2010 IP
  10. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think he was necessarily saying you need to buy IM courses, but rather surround yourself with successful people and read motivational/success books and stuff like that.

I do agree with him though. If you surround yourself with negative people, people that don't have motivation to go anywhere and are just content with their lives, there's a good chance you will do the same.

You could even look at this forum and places like the warrior forum as something like that. People come here to learn new things and get motivation from others who have already been successful and it helps out a lot. If I never found this forum I know for a fact I would be way behind where I am now.

J1218, Apr 3, 2010 IP
  11. Dan Bainbridge

Dan Bainbridge Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I guess you're right, I definitely see the value in surrounding yourself in success and ignoring any negative people who get in the way :) And yes, also agree that this forum is an excellent resource, I didn't actually discover it as a newbie, but I think it would of helped for sure.. I just saw that point and I guess it is similar to how I write sometimes, a whole article of value, but just sneak a bit of a mini sales pitch in there if I can :p

Dan Bainbridge, Apr 3, 2010 IP
  12. JT706

JT706 Peon

Best Answers:
    Its good to go with products that are successful, because they work.

JT706, Apr 3, 2010 IP
  13. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    With expert analysis like that, it's no wonder you're making "$65K Per Month" :rolleyes:

dlm, Apr 3, 2010 IP
  14. Smitten

Smitten Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just goes to show how "amazing" that affiliate code product must be! ^_^

Smitten, Apr 3, 2010 IP
  15. nikvn

nikvn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi dlm,

You always find something to make fun of other members :).Sometimes that is more important than replaying to the actual thread.Anyway it is great to see you here very active :D

Thanks

nikvn, Apr 3, 2010 IP
  16. Ash324

Ash324 Guest

Best Answers:
    Great read thanks : )

Ash324, Apr 3, 2010 IP
  17. Genpromo

Genpromo Peon

Best Answers:
    Jumping around with CB product, still null with sales page, keyword etc. Just need adviser from the master DP.

Genpromo, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  18. H3x

H3x Active Member

Best Answers:
    lol good one :p

H3x, Apr 6, 2010 IP
  19. gleepwerp

gleepwerp Guest

Best Answers:
    Ok, so 22 threads 148 post and i finelly land here. Thank god. After reading all the posts here i no longer have any questions and for the record. You all have great points and views on things. I haven't looked for a subcribe botton just yet but i will be. Hopefully i ill find it, if not i will bookmark the page. One thing i would like to know is, about the hole blog thing. I may not be thinking outside the box just yet, but how is it people make on blogs other than the adds on it? I have blogs all over the place and nothing seems to be working just yet. I may have to wait a bit longer to see some sales i don't know. How ever as far as long term goals, i have realy high hopes. High hopes as in makeing 80-90,000 per month. I have the drive to do it and i for the most part im sure i have the tool.
    I was lucky enough to find a web page that give me close to 40 thousand dollars in eBooks with master resale rights. 80% of which are affiliate marketing ebooks of some kind. That alone give the me the drive to do this. I just need to get the books i have in order and either start selling them or useing them. I may end up doing bolth for the added income. I can't sit here and tell you guys that i'm some affiliate Guru cause im not. I have been in this for about a week now but im verry intrested in this as a major carrier move. I just moved into my new place about three weeks ago. Nothing would thrill me more than to give my landlord about 6 months of rent in advance just to prove a point to the people i have told about this. For me its kinda like a middle finger in the face for when people look at me and just roll thier eyes or make the unmistakeable sign of "yeah, right". I'm not looking to bring anyone down with this, i'm just saying for me its a motivator. I'll be back later on to see what's new and check on things here and there. Oh, and sorry for makeing this post so long. I have been wrighting blogs for the past 18 days or so. In other notes i'm realy glad to find a place i feel i can call home as far as forums go. You guys are great and i hope to read more great things in the days to come. Thank you all!!

gleepwerp, Apr 6, 2010 IP
  20. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Xrumor much?

**EDIT: Just realized I woke a dead thread, sorry fam. *Still great read and I posted this at my place too...

NCMedia, May 4, 2010 IP