1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Squidoo Lens

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Rub3X, Mar 13, 2010.

I've never really ever had any luck with Squidoo - getting PR to them or traffic. I made a lens about an iPhone related product that weighs things out. It can be found at its page scale 2 and scale 2.

I've tried a variety of web20 links and either wrote good content for them or paid for some mediocre content. Neither results were of any use and most of that aren't even indexed! Is there anything I am doing wrong? What are the best ways to get quick links for tons of websites you hardly care about?

Rub3X, Mar 13, 2010 IP
  2. internetmarketingiq

internetmarketingiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My experience has been Squidoo does not perform as well for the publisher as hubpages.

You might want to consider transferring your best content from squidoo to hubpages and making more money. I wrote similar articles for both sites and I always rank higher and faster on hubpages. I also like the way they payout better... and in my opinion hubpages are easier to create.

internetmarketingiq, Mar 13, 2010 IP
  3. aforlan

aforlan Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree but you cannot transfer the article directly. You have to change the article and submit to hubpages

aforlan, Apr 2, 2010 IP