1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Can I target Multiple Keywords????

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by fazalillahi, Apr 1, 2010.

My question is How can I target multiple keywords..Recently I have heard about anchor text. In my signature I use the Website Title and description hyper-linked to my website for the sake of back links..Is this the right way (or am I being so greedy) ? or Should I select one or two keywords and use them in my signature. If I should go for 1 or 2 or all of the keywords then how to use them in my signature or anchor text? ...Please help me as I am just a newbie and know only some basics of SEO.

I want the top most position for all of my keywords in google.com.pk ....

Note: My Website Title and Description contains only keywords..

Title
    SaadStore.com ::Online Shopping in Pakistan - Wholesaler , Home Delivery all over Karachi

Description
    Buy toys,toddler toys,baby toys,children toys,books,school bags,sports goods,stationery items,cricket kit at Wholesale Price.

fazalillahi, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  2. PhilipSEO

PhilipSEO Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What you are doing here will not help you at all. The strongest words in any anchor text are those at the beginning of it, all the others just dilute the picture and create noise. You cannot target all imaginable keywords that may be relevant to your site: you need to make informed choices so as not to waste your time and effort. Find the most relevant keywords that are not too highly competitive; create individual pages for them on your site: each such page should be optimized for just one keyword. Then patiently build quality backlinks to them with the right anchor text.

By the way, forum signatures can help your SEO only slightly and only when the keyword you are targeting is extremely non-competitive.

PhilipSEO, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  3. psharma

psharma Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If all those keywords are related, just do on page optimization a lot and write good content around those keywords.

psharma, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  4. Elite SEO Marketing

Elite SEO Marketing Member

Best Answers:
    when you are building links to your website, each campaign that you launch should not contain more than 3-5 keyword phrases. The reason behind this is that if you build 1000 backlinks to your website but spread out that 1000 links between 10 keywords instead of 3-5, well guess what you just diluted your efforts and chances are even if you are in a small local marketing...you will not have enough traction to compete on the first page!

see you on the first page.

Elite SEO Marketing, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  5. fazalillahi

fazalillahi Peon

Best Answers:
    fazalillahi, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  6. anu08

anu08 Peon

Best Answers:
    In my point of view one or two keywords is good...

anu08, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  7. jitendraag

jitendraag Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Avoid large anchor texts like you have done right now. You might be better off with separate links with each link having your desired anchor text.

Your description is outright spammy, delete it if you can :)

jitendraag, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  8. psharma

psharma Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Not only description, the whole stuff is looking fishy. You are trying to do tough SEO for extremely nice results with poor stuff to sell.

psharma, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  9. linkwheel.in

linkwheel.in Peon

Best Answers:
    First focus on your main Keywords, if you improve it then another all in one or one in all may difficult right now

linkwheel.in, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  10. james.parker

james.parker Peon

Best Answers:
    Targeting for more then two keywords is really difficult for getting maximum traffic from a single web page...........

james.parker, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  11. djseo

djseo Peon

Best Answers:
    You can use the geotargeting, if you want only is to have a position in google.com.pk. Geotargeting is use to target the your keywords in one country.

djseo, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  12. zexy

zexy Guest

Best Answers:
    It's quite easy actually. All you have to do is create a separate internal page for each keyword you would like to optimize for.
    After that build backlinks to those internal pages with your keywords as anchor text. The more backlinks the better.

zexy, Apr 2, 2010 IP
  13. fazalillahi

fazalillahi Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys...Now I have an idea how many keywords should I select and how to use anchor text for them.....

fazalillahi, Apr 3, 2010 IP