1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

About blog

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by monishka, Apr 1, 2010.

Hello Friends,

I have created a blog in blogger.com in January but my blog is add not yet in Google website as a back link, i update my blog, so what this problem is happening , please friends suggest me that what i should so for that. Thanks.

monishka, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  2. Sweely

Sweely Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I do not understand what you're trying to say, but if it's backlinks you're talking about - then write a good post and comment on other blogs for your blog to get backlinks.

Sweely, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  3. kelvinforweb

kelvinforweb Peon

Best Answers:
    yaaa... Its looking like that...

kelvinforweb, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  4. asghar.paracha

asghar.paracha Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Promote your blog on other blogs and forums to get backlinks and traffic.

asghar.paracha, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  5. Dayjob Killer

Dayjob Killer Peon

Best Answers:
    Is your blog indexed? If not that may be the reason why it´s not showing up yet. Does Yahoo show it as a backlink?

Dayjob Killer, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  6. psharma

psharma Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You mean it doesnt appears when searched in google. It is called google inclusion not google backlink.

Try this
    search site:yourblogname.blogspot.com in google and notice how many of your pages are indexed. If at least one page is indexed your website is in google.
    Submit your blog link to some good related directories for better indexing. You must signup to Google Webmaster Tools and follow the instructions given there and then submit a sitemap of your website.

psharma, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  7. rezyde

rezyde Peon

Best Answers:
    Do what psharma recommends and you'll get a better idea of what is happening.

rezyde, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  8. jinmin

jinmin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't worry if your blog haven't been indexed yet. Try to add your link to Digg or Propeller and it will get indexed in no time. Once you have added your link to Digg/Properller or any other social bookmarking sites,few days later, go to Google type site:yourwebsite.com to check if it has been indexed.

jinmin, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  9. Sxperm

Sxperm Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is what I understand from reading your post. You are using blogger as backlinks to your main site. You have created a blog in blogger, create some content with link back to main site. You do not understand why you do not see the links from Blogger counted toward to your main site. Am I correct?

If yes, I would say your blog does not has quality enough to be counted as link from Google view. If you are really wanted to use link from Blogger as backlink, you have to promote them too. Build backlinks to them like you have done for your own site. Otherwise, only Yahoo and Bing would count those links but not Google.

Sxperm, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  10. psharma

psharma Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Its amazing that this is bothering you when you are a PHP development company.

psharma, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  11. jitendraag

jitendraag Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's possible that he/she sold the signature to a php development company :)

To OP: Is your blog indexed? Are you trying to see your blog on first page for competitive keywords?

jitendraag, Apr 1, 2010 IP
    psharma likes this.
  12. psharma

psharma Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, possible. And it is also possible that she only owns the company, she is not developer herself, but in that case she should have given this task to the company instead. Another possibility is that her company is completely bookish they only know PHP nothing else. Why not she tells herself to stop this debate. : )

psharma, Apr 1, 2010 IP